Paul Sullivan Collars Or Kcb Leather?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to you all for the welcome, when I'm not deflecting bullshit I like to get out ferreting and more with my team, come September I'll have a few stories and photos to share Currently running 3

My work is 100% guaranteed for the natural life of the leather and I'm happy to show anyone the raw product. I have a simple philosophy-buy the best materials available and carry out the work to the

Rope lead does me got 2 gypsy slips leads made by Kgb leather great quality

Posted Images

I know it's not really in the question but iv used strong stuff collars for a number of years now and I think there great collars however iv gone for a Chang now and just received a lurcher collar from D Lloyd off here its the same material as the bellman & flint terrier collars iv had in green and I'm really happy with it, very light and easy to clean and with it being the same material as the bellman and flint collars I can imagine it's going to last a long time, best £15 iv spent in a long time

Edited by Shaddy93
  • Like 1

good leather collars here ime giving a fiver for,most on line ones well over priced.imo

I agree its just a collar at the end of the day I only ever use one when out coursing, well I did pre ban, most days a collars the last thing the dog needs around its neck when it going though cover more so at speed

• Like 1

good leather collars here ime giving a fiver for,most on line ones well over priced.imo

I agree its just a collar at the end of the day I only ever use one when out coursing, well I did pre ban, most days a collars the last thing the dog needs around its neck when it going though cover more so at speed
True that arctic, I see a few shootin lads with them biothane ones last season tho so might give one ago at some point..
  • Like 1

True that arctic, I see a few shootin lads with them biothane ones last season tho so might give one ago at some point..

yea looks good stuff that biothane, might look into that pal cheers

My pockets are not deep enough for expensive leather collars for my dogs there happy with there£6.50 each collars the last collars I bought them were 5yrs ago from the Thame show I've just bought them the same collars as they had last time they were the same price then as they are now think there old collars still have a couple of years in them yet