Plummer Terrier X

What's your thoughts on a Plummer x cocker or springer for bushing ? Ad a bit of voice to the spaniel to big to go to ground the spaniel would stop it ranging to far any more pro's and con's ? ATB BB

Its not to hard a task to breed a bushing companion,there are a vast multitude of bushing folk with differing jukels to testify to that fact.The only truth is that anything will bush and ratch about if given the opportunity,its the owners individual choice that will play any importance to their bushing mutt at heel.A Plummer/spaniel will certainly suit many as a bushing companion,the breedings there,its up to the owner to encourage the breeding.

• Like 3

Lad I know got beagle Plummer bitch proberly best bitch in his pack but will drop in all time as she's tiny then u digging her out as she not one for comeing out once in and up to sharp end

that's the problem I've got with my Plummer he likes to drop as well spoils the walk to be honest adding spaniel might put a end to it

Don't count on it. I have a patxspringer and she's tiny. Works great and and hasn't dropped in ... yet. She's certainly small enough though and that's with a bloody great springer as the sire!

Lad I know got beagle Plummer bitch proberly best bitch in his pack but will drop in all time as she's tiny then u digging her out as she not one for comeing out once in and up to sharp end

Any pics??