GGG will have to ko him to win he cant leave it to the judges,they wont chance a ppv star like Canelo getting beat if they can help it. Khan should have been well up before he was kod when he fought Canelo but was behind on the cards,Teddy Atlas commented that it was a joke the scoring for that fight.Good to see the fight is on after all the crap spouted from De la Hoya over this match up .Last night was another of Canelos catch weight fights and Chavez clearly looked weight drained,hopefully GGG is fighting Canelo at the correct weight and not at a catchweight .

Edited by MickC
  • 2 weeks later...

Just been reading on boxingnew24 that GGG even though he is the Undisputed Champion had to agree to all of Canelos demands for this fight to take place.GGG must be real confident of beating him to have agree'd to all the demands.Goldenboy are also controlling the promotion so they pick the venue and the refs as well as Canelo being allowed a rematch should he lose but GGG is not. Hope GGG kos him ,if it's not catchweight it's another thing with Canelo to make sure the dice is loaded in his favour. Wonder if we get to find out what the other demands were ?

Just been reading on boxingnew24 that GGG even though he is the Undisputed Champion had to agree to all of Canelos demands for this fight to take place.GGG must be real confident of beating him to have agree'd to all the demands.Goldenboy are also controlling the promotion so they pick the venue and the refs as well as Canelo being allowed a rematch should he lose but GGG is not. Hope GGG kos him ,if it's not catchweight it's another thing with Canelo to make sure the dice is loaded in his favour. Wonder if we get to find out what the other demands were ?

I read the same and I honestly think Golovkin has wanted this fight for so long that he would give into anything they ask for as long as he gets his shot and payed, he has that air of confidence about him and rightly so, an excellent fighter at or around his peak, if anything Goldenboy have avoided this fight for a while, although I concede Canelo himself will of wanted it, I think they done Canelo a favour couple of year ago I think GGG would of wasted him, but Canelo approaching his peak now and is a great fighter, unreal dedication every fight, but he does need a real challenge and Golovkin is just the man, think this could be the star of a trilogy of fights myself, am a massive fan of both fighter, cant think of a fight Id rather see lol