Saluki Greyhounds

A well bred saluki will never live with a well bred bull cross on bigger game.same as a well bred bull cross will never live with a well bred saluki on hares.

100 percent true that what you said I own both and both very well bred but one carnt do what the other one can horse for courses and that that's why you get different crosses to do a job you want them for Edited by bobby2

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have a 1st x and hes done a lot of foxes over time,,and he does them well enough..he hasnt got the jaw power of a bull x and it takes a tad longer to finalise the situation,which has him taking a bi

On the lamp the deer is a different animal. In the daytime is when you'll see what you've got. I'm not talking gameness, I'm talking single handed running. I seen more Bull crosses get straight lined

yer coursing dog

Posted Images

A well bred saluki will never live with a well bred bull cross on bigger game.same as a well bred bull cross will never live with a well bred saluki on hares.

100 percent true that what you said I own both and both very well bred but one carnt do what the other one can horse for courses and that that's why you get different crosses to do a job you want them for

Out of interest what are your salukis lines ?

Edited by desertbred

100 percent true that what you said I own both and both very well bred but one carnt do what the other one can horse for courses and that that's why you get different crosses to do a job you want them for

Out of interest what is your salukis lines ?
Merlin and eve both sides

Never seen a bull x I would want to put a slip on including ones lads claim to do all sorts , seen them not impressed at all

Haha your making a fool out of ya self mate please stop it's cringing! Any lad on here that works a decent bull greyhound knows your talking out your arse ye tit

24 Year old Proffesor go change your Diaper lol A lad on here is a mate of a mate who knows what I do FFS lol

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

coursing dogs not a Saluki is it.

Never seen a bull x I would want to put a slip on including ones lads claim to do all sorts , seen them not impressed at all

Haha your making a fool out of ya self mate please stop it's cringing! Any lad on here that works a decent bull greyhound knows your talking out your arse ye tit

24 Year old Proffesor go change your Diaper lol Alad on here knows what I do FFS lol

Quality mate thumbs up for you! If you want my comeback you'll have to scrape it off your mams tits... wooo we can all be immature you see, now please keep telling us all how a saluki is better than a bull cross for deer

coursing dogs not a Saluki is it.
post-38596-0-27326800-1494452805_thumb.jpgyer coursing dog

post-38596-0-79161800-1494452833_thumb.jpg

Edited by bobby2
  • Like 5

24 Year old Proffesor go change your Diaper lol A lad on here is a mate of a mate who knows what I do FFS lol

to be fair desertbred it shouldn't take to long to learn how to lamp or course.after half a season somebody can get some good mixed bags.

• Like 1

six red hinds :laugh::laugh::laugh: in your dreams ;)

bull? where does all this real dead game bull stock come from :laugh::laugh: I doubt its really exists :whistling: well it will but I doubt its gets bandied around lurcher lads much, , more like a dash of petbull, not saying its bad, but they get tenacity and drive from the hunting dogs they bred from more imho greyhound, saluki, terrier or collie bred lurcher whatever, bred killer too killer, the bull deffo add something but I doubt its much too do with outright gameness, more about jaw power, not enough of that sort of bull stuff around compared to the amount of bull x, still think for an allrounder coursing dog x saluki bull greyhound will deliver a lot of punch for the pound,

• Like 2

bull? where does all this real dead game bull stock come from :laugh::laugh: I doubt its really exists :whistling: well it will but I doubt its gets bandied around lurcher lads much, , more like a dash of petbull, not saying its bad, but they get tenacity and drive from the hunting dogs they bred from more imho greyhound, saluki, terrier or collie bred lurcher whatever, bred killer too killer, the bull deffo add something but I doubt its much too do with outright gameness, more about jaw power, not enough of that sort of bull stuff around compared to the amount of bull x, still think for an allrounder coursing dog x saluki bull greyhound will deliver a lot of punch for the pound,

I'm talking jaw power and pain threshold something a saluki can't give to the mix and yes I have seen it done 6 red Hinds in one weekend beleive it or don't beleive it totally upto you but I know for a fact that's true I'd do a lie detector for any amount of money on that one fella

to be fair desertbred it shouldn't take to long to learn how to lamp or course.after half a season somebody can get some good mixed bags.

Mate he can say what he likes I was born into this game I know some of the best names in the country when it comes to dog lads terriers and lurchers and iv seen and done it all people may laugh but I know the truth lol this is a lad that runs his pure Salukis proberly runs them with a gyr falcon too but if that's what he wants to do fair play I think it's great but don't sit behind your computer and tell me pure Salukis are a better choice for deer than a well bred bull greyhound

I know what I would fancy on a day time deer and it wouldnt have bull in it. Pre 2004 of course

What species of deer are we talking about by the way? Red, sika, fallow, roe, cwd, muntys etc etc because iv never Hurd of a saluki taking anything bigger than a roe buck single handed to be honest but I stand to be corrected

Edited by Shaddy93

I'm not 1 for knocking any x be it terrier or lurcher...but I will knock the knob on the holding the lead...some folks have a natural ability to bring the best out in any dog...some can ruin the best of breeding...that's not an opinion that's a FACT.Another thing...age don't mean shit in this game...atb dc

• Like 1