Looking For Permission

hello im looking for permisson to shoot (shotgun) around the south of birmingham. im happy to travel. mostly rabbits and pigeons although if you other birds such as crows shooting happy to do this. i am a member of the BASC

Try driving around to see if there are any freshly drilled fields with crow activity, the farmers do not want crows pulling out the seeds and everybody asks for pigeon and rabbit shooting so approach it on a different tack but make sure you have some crow deeks and a call to do the job properly.

Worth a try.

Phil

i know its difficult guys. you need to keep at it. righr place right time. i happened to be watching him prepareing a feild and he asked what i wanted when he realised i would shoot crows for him he was happy to chat and thats that

ive found nice bit of fresh road kill always attracts them like flies. once one has found it. usually keep coming even when theres a few dead around it

Shove it in the freezer Mike but wrap it in a coloured poly carrier bag so your wife, girlfriend, mother doesn't know what it is. If however you are single......................fill the freezer with rabbits and road kill :yes:

Phil

David that is just not fair mate :cray:

My perms will go mental when they take the rape in but it doesn't last but fun when it does. I get pigeon as they head in to roost but with the winds we get over here, the flight paths vary quite a bit so it can be very hit and miss.

Phil

Just over my garden wall are fields with horses in and the woodies are at times in numbers of 50+ hammering the clover, no further than 25 - 30 mt, in fact clover seems to be a major interest for them at the moment David.

Phil