Scientific Article About The 9/11 Towers

Hundreds of people?

Pay off a few security guys who are on $8 p/h and a demolition team of about 6 people a princely sum with the added statement it was going to be done in the morning rather than lunchtime or afternoon when the buildings would be full. Wouldn't take much.

Either that or get a group of people through all the checks of airport security after training them to fly a commercial jet etc.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sod the towers i enjoyed the article about using omnipresent radiation like cosmic muons for imaging.........right up my street all that.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, econ

Surely the main question is not wat the unusual transport properties of the topological Dirac metal Na3Bi is but how is it possible these people ever got a girlfriend?

So here's the obvious problem with the controlled explosion 'theory'. You're a evil genius in the Bush administration with the strategic goal of invading a list of Middle Eastern states and decide the best way to do that is with a false flag operation. I can buy all that right, but here's my problem....

What's being suggested is that the buildings were rigged and demolished. Yet your strategic goal isn't to demolish the buildings, it's to create national outrage and the will to fight a series of wars. So why the f**k would you choose such a tactically risky way of achieving that? Why would you risk leaving what would be a huge trail of crumbs?

What's the alternative........ well why not genuinely give some radicals the opportunity to actually hijack planes and fly them into the buildings? Set up a patsy from a long list. Far more easily covered up and achieves exactly the same goal!

The building didn't have to fall, it wasn't necessary and would have been very risky to carry out. It makes no sense.

I agree with all of that, why? why? why? I can't get my head round it & have no real conspiracy theory to back.....

...but? Haha......I just can't get it out of my head how those buildings would fall like that? That just coming from a simple minded guy like myself, but when you add hundreds of doubts from professionals with a structural background......it makes it hard to ignore?

If we don't have a conclusive answer/explanation then it is unreasonable to rubbish any objective discussion on it. The authors may very well have raised valid points.

The way I see it is that such an event isn't as well understood physically as we might hope. It's a hugely complex event and all the modelling in the world ain't really gonna be conclusive in determining it's cause. I've seen too many 'impossible coincidences' be explained to just jump on board with this one myself without any plausible motive.

I'd say thousands of people. Can you imagine how long it would take to rig up a demolition job like that? It takes months to do it in to empty building, let alone having to do it covertly.

I'd say thousands of people. Can you imagine how long it would take to rig up a demolition job like that? It takes months to do it in to empty building, let alone having to do it covertly.

Not to mention the fact you still have to make 2-4 commercial Airliners hit the targets! To fit in with the official cover up. Oh, unless they were cruise missiles with their well known hologram mode activated. LOL

• Like 1

So here's the obvious problem with the controlled explosion 'theory'. You're a evil genius in the Bush administration with the strategic goal of invading a list of Middle Eastern states and decide the best way to do that is with a false flag operation. I can buy all that right, but here's my problem....

What's being suggested is that the buildings were rigged and demolished. Yet your strategic goal isn't to demolish the buildings, it's to create national outrage and the will to fight a series of wars. So why the f**k would you choose such a tactically risky way of achieving that? Why would you risk leaving what would be a huge trail of crumbs?

What's the alternative........ well why not genuinely give some radicals the opportunity to actually hijack planes and fly them into the buildings? Set up a patsy from a long list. Far more easily covered up and achieves exactly the same goal!

The building didn't have to fall, it wasn't necessary and would have been very risky to carry out. It makes no sense.

I agree with all of that, why? why? why? I can't get my head round it & have no real conspiracy theory to back.....

...but? Haha......I just can't get it out of my head how those buildings would fall like that? That just coming from a simple minded guy like myself, but when you add hundreds of doubts from professionals with a structural background......it makes it hard to ignore?

If we don't have a conclusive answer/explanation then it is unreasonable to rubbish any objective discussion on it. The authors may very well have raised valid points.

The way I see it is that such an event isn't as well understood physically as we might hope. It's a hugely complex event and all the modelling in the world ain't really gonna be conclusive in determining it's cause. I've seen too many 'impossible coincidences' be explained to just jump on board with this one myself without any plausible motive.

It is a hugely complex event, maybe more so than we think? I just can't accept such a simple explanation of wt7 collapsing through, what is historically speaking, not particularly crippling damage? A first & a last I reckon?

• Like 1

If it was so obvious that expert structural engineers would smell a rat then why in the fcuk would they try and pull off the job?

Why the need for the buildings to collapse when the impacts alone were enough to cause massive panic and outrage?

Why kill all those innocent people?

Edited by DogMan85

It is a hugely complex event, maybe more so than we think? I just can't accept such a simple explanation of wt7 collapsing through, what is historically speaking, not particularly crippling damage? A first & a last I reckon?

That may well be the case, but in the absence of a conclusive answer I look for motive right, to see if the other aspects of the allegation adds any weight to it. Why would they take the risk of dropping WT7?

That may well be the case, but in the absence of a conclusive answer I look for motive right, to see if the other aspects of the allegation adds any weight to it. Why would they take the risk of dropping WT7?

Don't ask me! Haha......On this subject I always tend to concentrate on 'How?'. 'Why?' Tends to scare me off.....;-)

It was exactly what it was. Terrorists,. Now did the hawks capatilse on the back of the attack. You bet you're life they did. Were they complacent before the attack yea probably.

As walshie said its not a five min job to demolish a building far less those to monstrosities. Months and months of prep.

stripping back each column burning part way through them. Miles and miles of detonator cords you would think the workers in the offices would get sick of tripping over them lol

and above all you would need literally a right few hundred people in the kow. Not a good start for a covert operation. Surely out of all them a few would a conflict of consiounce and blow the whistle. Also not to mention if they were exposed in this so called conspiracy they would be strapped to a chair and fried!

Thing is whether you want to accept it or not not everything is a conspiracy. Shit happens.That might be boring to the conspiracy nuts, but its a fact.

• Like 3

On one of the videos I watched it said the owner of the towers had recently insured them against terrorist attacks. Money talks right?

I was waiting for that to be mentioned. So in this theory the largest terror attack in modern history was orchestrated to make a bunch of rich folks a bit richer? And the Pentagon and the Pennsylvania planes were done in addition just for good measure? There are easier ways of turning over a few billion than that. Lets face it, IF you have the resources to carry out such an operation then surely it'd be simpler to manipulate the stock market with an attack on a pipeline or refinery? Tomorrow Never Dies style!

Edited by Born Hunter