I thought it would be a while before I was out shooting again but I'm sure Joe777 will appreciate a bit more of my porch hunting. :laugh: We've had a couple of lambs killed recently and as I was sitting outside just now feeling sorry for myself, the culprit was sitting bold as brass watching the sheep in the sunshine.

I wondered if it would stay in the same spot while I went and got my hornet.

It did. :thumbs:

20170503_112545.jpg

Good shooting fella my hornet due in tomorrow having trouble getting ammo nobody seems to have any local any where I can pick 200 up .

I'm still using the 200 I got with the gun, Bog standard 45gr PPU soft points, so I haven't had to buy any round here yet.

Looks a good fox. How far was the shot?

Nice to see you using a hornet.

U.

About 100 yards. :thumbs:

road kill picked up and a staged pic took, just like the moon landings, your as bad as bluck walshie haha

I was thinking came out of the freezer and still partially frozen looking by the back legs, plus can see a pea still stuck in its ear.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Talking about your porch reminded me of a story Dai!

A blond female student was looking for some holiday money and answered an ad for someone to do some painting.

She knocked on the door and a guy said I'm a bit busy right now so I'll have to leave you to it. The porch at the back of the house wants a lick of paint. He gave her the paint and the brushes and left her to it.

After a couple of hours she knocked the door again and told the guy she was all finished. Well done says he and paid her. As she was walking away she said....

By the way, that's not a porch.... it's a Ferrari!