its a love it hate it thing personally i cant eat enough of it,we got raw tuna, salmon, mackeral sashimi and a few fish eggs going on in the tuna maki roll then a bit of tuna thats hit the hot plate for 20 seconds each side an dropped on a plate with some veg n rice an med rare steak :victory:IMG_9978_zpsuxh0hevi.jpgIMG_9979_zpszspvwaoc.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a love it hate it thing personally i cant eat enough of it,we got raw tuna, salmon, mackeral sashimi and a few fish eggs going on in the tuna maki roll then a bit of tuna thats hit the hot plate

Not for me , get back to the BBQ ??proper grub ..?

yeah tampa bay mate

Posted Images

all that time,money,effort and mess.for what.?burger and chips from kebab shop is cheaper,no mess,less time and taste better,it's a no brainer for me.

The phrase 'casting pearls before swine' comes to mind.

Had sushi yesterday at a Japanese resto just off the champs elysee,my missus loves the stuff.

its kinda addictive , went to a jap place in broadway circus plenty years back great food raw seabass an scallop , latley i,ve had to bar meself from yo shushi and the itsu sushi bars in town ,mrs goes there to get a takeaway i cant be trusted lol every now again i get that teppanyaki urge for yellowfin its a chance to go all in

• Like 1

Had sushi yesterday at a Japanese resto just off the champs elysee,my missus loves the stuff.

What's it like over there now mate?

Some reports make it sound like a war zone?

all that time,money,effort and mess.for what.?burger and chips from kebab shop is cheaper,no mess,less time and taste better,it's a no brainer for me.

The phrase 'casting pearls before swine' comes to mind.

explain that in english shepp please

• Like 1