How many more can't see this lies squarely with the seller ffs .No matter who wants a pup whether he's 16 or 60 you don't expect a 4 week early pup to be offered full stop .The money increase us just the icing on the cake .Nuttall is to blame here, the lad just another casualty of greed . As big trg says I've never seen brown nosing on a scale like this ,ever . Get a grip lads ,believe what you are reading cos it ain't an isolated case by a long way .

first off he wasnt told it was 4wks, everyone is assuming it is. And at 16 he should of brought someone with some knowledge of dogs. LIKE HIS FRIEND WHO IS POSTING FOR HIM. If he couldn't tell the dog was not walking good and not being allert then he should of never been to the mans house to begin with. And this is 3rd party conversation and bn isnt here to defend hmself so who is to say this pup really came from him? And does it make sense to sell a younger pup then a older pup? I would think he would want to push the older pups first. Easier to sell young ones. Apparently he was happy with what he bought that's why he took it.and if he does everything right with the pup he should end up fine and maybe even having a closer bond with the pup. None of this makes sense

why should he have brought someone? Is it a crime to go pick a pup up and not expect to be handed one at that age from a man with more experience in the game than most? The pup 100% came from him I can assure you that, I think it was off a chocolate dog and black bitch small dogs that looked like pets from the picture.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the word fact used on THL f***ing hell , bring on darcy and bluck , All i see is at best 2nd hand and hearsay long summer ahead ladies

Guy goes to dog dealer, gets pants pulled down is hardly news.       Should have and could have walked away.

Still say Nuttall should off used his years to advise the lad not do him up the arse to the tune of £350 ffs .The blame lies squarely with seller here not the young lad .

Posted Images

How many more can't see this lies squarely with the seller ffs .No matter who wants a pup whether he's 16 or 60 you don't expect a 4 week early pup to be offered full stop .The money increase us just the icing on the cake .Nuttall is to blame here, the lad just another casualty of greed . As big trg says I've never seen brown nosing on a scale like this ,ever . Get a grip lads ,believe what you are reading cos it ain't an isolated case by a long way .

first off he wasnt told it was 4wks, everyone is assuming it is. And at 16 he should of brought someone with some knowledge of dogs. LIKE HIS FRIEND WHO IS POSTING FOR HIM. If he couldn't tell the dog was not walking good and not being allert then he should of never been to the mans house to begin with. And this is 3rd party conversation and bn isnt here to defend hmself so who is to say this pup really came from him? And does it make sense to sell a younger pup then a older pup? I would think he would want to push the older pups first. Easier to sell young ones. Apparently he was happy with what he bought that's why he took it.and if he does everything right with the pup he should end up fine and maybe even having a closer bond with the pup. None of this makes sense

why should he have brought someone? Is it a crime to go pick a pup up and not expect to be handed one at that age from a man with more experience in the game than most? The pup 100% came from him I can assure you that, I think it was off a chocolate dog and black bitch small dogs that looked like pets from the picture.

he should of brought someone with some experience obviously or you wouldn't be on here telling HIS STORY. And you can tell the parents were pets by the pic? Why because they werent missing parts or something? Obviously you guys are young,if the story you tell is 100% true chalk it up as experience. Bet next time he won't buy a dog that makes him feel uncomfortable buying. I always pick my pups up that way if i don't like it for whatever reason i can just walk away. Like i said before i wish him luck with the pup. Who know's in the end he may have the best dog he will ever own. Now he needs someone to stear him in the right direction to make sure the pup gets a great start.

OK mate I'm sure every time he goes to pick up a dog he will be prepared now. They look like pets from pic, I wish I was young again mate lol, take the wool away from your eyes mate and disenlodge the straw out his hole but you might need one or two boys to help if it's that far up. When money comes into the game is f****d without a doubt!! You keep questioning whether it's true or not I won't loose any sleep and I'll still be out and about with dogs most days, ATB rippem

Edited by BIG TRG

Trg your a dick for starting this tread about an 85 year old man. Foxdropper your just a dick.

Got no problem with whatever you think bud ,been called worse by better men than you .

So just to sum this up ,if you go to BN for a pup you can expect to get fleeced for a pup younger than is exceptable but it's OK because he's been in the game longer than most ,has supposedly dug more than all of us and he's 85 so immune from a good THL roasting ffs .

Hes already admitted on the phone he sold that pup OK, this i know so wind your neck in .He says it was 6 weeks old which it clearly isn't and still too young to go if it was .

Live in your bubbles ,what do I care.

• Like 2

Another brown noser I expect has a few black dog's off him and can't see past that .lol

Loada shite a pups to young to go at 6 weeks how u make that out? You don't like nuttal fd that's clear but how a pup to young to go at 5 6 weeks ?

You have your ways mate I have mine .I only breed for myself ,never sell pups so I want to see a bit about them before they go .6 weeks old is too early to tell anything IMO but understand the pup peddlers on here want them gone ASAP so the box can be disinfected for the next lot .World's apart mate.

• Like 4

Those extra 2 weeks make a big difference imo-Mr nuttall should know better-or get out the game on a high before he's remembered for all bad things imo.shame but age comes to us all in the end.atb dc

• Like 5

Another brown noser I expect has a few black dog's off him and can't see past that .lol
i don't have nuttal dog's. And im not sticking up for him either. Nor do i think this story is 100%. Nor do i care if the story is true. If you go look at a pup and you can't tell the pup isnt moving around to good or its not paying attention and you buy it, your the only one to blame for that. If you don't know how to look at pups bring someone who does. This is a kid that has friends that hunt obviously so why didnt they go with him? f**k were was the kids dad? I know i wouldn't send a dog home with some young kid that still lives at home without talking with his parents. That alone could end up bad for the pup. So no i don't have nuttal dogs and sorry but i hang on no mans nutts. Just speaking the obvious.
  • Like 1
  • BIG TRG changed the title to I