Bit harsh in it lol. I know youngsters nowadays and such are no it alls nowadays but we was out sourcing and then buying pups or using dogs when we was 14 15. And we had good and not as good dogs around us. We saw litters or the didn't suit then we looked on.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the word fact used on THL f***ing hell , bring on darcy and bluck , All i see is at best 2nd hand and hearsay long summer ahead ladies

Guy goes to dog dealer, gets pants pulled down is hardly news.       Should have and could have walked away.

Still say Nuttall should off used his years to advise the lad not do him up the arse to the tune of £350 ffs .The blame lies squarely with seller here not the young lad .

Posted Images

The funny thing is nobody knows the age of the dog on here. Its all assuming that's it 4 months. Nobody really know's if bn actually even bred the pup. This is all word of a FRIEND OF A FRIEND. A 3 party story. Why doesn't or didn't the man who bought the dog come on here himself? And even if the dog is really 4 month's then that's the guy's own fault for taking a pup that wasn't walking good or coherent, nobody elses. And if you don't have enough commen sense on how to pick a pup then your not ready for that pup anyways. And if the friends are picking up 3 pups next week then maybe the friends should of told him to wait to come take a look at the pups there picking up. This whole story doent make sense.

• Like 3

The 3 pups pictured are gifted from a mate who knows what age to sell pups at, AND wouldn't take advantage of a lad starting out. Also he's not on here and I don't blame him the amount of brown nosing has showed in this thread!! person in question told my mate my mate told me, no arms and legs got added on through one person. don't tar us all with the Brush you get tarred with mate.

never once did i say anything about the guy you are getting your pups from and never said he would rip him off. That's why if he is a FRIEND you guys should of told him to wait or went with him. And don't tar you with the tar i get tared with? I don't get tarrred buddy so don't no what your talkong about. How old are you by the way?

The 3 pups pictured are gifted from a mate who knows what age to sell pups at, AND wouldn't take advantage of a lad starting out. Also he's not on here and I don't blame him the amount of brown nosing has showed in this thread!! person in question told my mate my mate told me, no arms and legs got added on through one person. don't tar us all with the Brush you get tarred with mate.

never once did i say anything about the guy you are getting your pups from and never said he would rip him off. That's why if he is a FRIEND you guys should of told him to wait or went with him. And don't tar you with the tar i get tared with? I don't get tarrred buddy so don't no what your talkong about. How old are you by the way?

11 but turning 15 tomorrow

• Like 1

TRG what age is the lad? Surely if he was going to BN for a pup he has been around digging dogs and dogs in general. Did he not think the pup looked a bit young are was he peeing his pants because it was a nuttal. You say you aren't on here to slate the man but clearly are and have.

When did I slate the man? Apart from telling the truth I've not said a bad word about him, he's about 16/17. As far as I've been told you just need his number and give him a call and more than likely he will have pups on the ground the majority of the time.

If he's 16 who drove him to BN? Did they not have an opinion on the pup? If BN told him £250 why did he have £350 with him or was there a cash point near by? Perhaps BN has one installed for such occasions? For a young lad he's got a nice bit of spare cash on the hip...

Yokel

TRG what age is the lad? Surely if he was going to BN for a pup he has been around digging dogs and dogs in general. Did he not think the pup looked a bit young are was he peeing his pants because it was a nuttal. You say you aren't on here to slate the man but clearly are and have.

When did I slate the man? Apart from telling the truth I've not said a bad word about him, he's about 16/17. As far as I've been told you just need his number and give him a call and more than likely he will have pups on the ground the majority of the time.

If he's 16 who drove him to BN? Did they not have an opinion on the pup? If BN told him £250 why did he have £350 with him or was there a cash point near by? Perhaps BN has one installed for such occasions? For a young lad he's got a nice bit of spare cash on the hip...

Yokel[/quoteTo be hones they aren't questions that came up in conversation, talk about interigaton!!

Something just don't add up with the tale that's all fella. I'm a naturally suspicious old git, so if a friend of a friend laid an allegation of wrong doing at the door of a well known gent, or anyone for that matter, I'd be making sure it was a 100% before I started sullying the man's name all over the internet. Now, if the lad is 16 he didn't drive himself, this would lead to at least another pair of eyes to view the pup,both of which thought it was good enough on the day to part with the money. and if he was told £250 on the phone where did the extra £100 pop up? I'm only going on myself at that age, and I certainly wouldn't have had extra oners to hand in such circumstances...I've been to buy many a dog over the years, and if I didn't like the look of it, or the story behind it changed slightly it didn't get bought, whoever was selling and no matter how far I travelled, quite simple really...A.T.B.

Yokel

• Like 4

If I told you the answer to any of them questions I'd be lying, I do know what I've said is true otherwise I wouldn't have said it, also I did say about 16/17 you can drive at 17? And maby there was a cash machine not far away or mobile banking I don't f***ing know there are lots of options he could have done to answer them questions, but I don't know!! All the best to you too mate.

How many more can't see this lies squarely with the seller ffs .No matter who wants a pup whether he's 16 or 60 you don't expect a 4 week early pup to be offered full stop .The money increase us just the icing on the cake .Nuttall is to blame here, the lad just another casualty of greed . As big trg says I've never seen brown nosing on a scale like this ,ever . Get a grip lads ,believe what you are reading cos it ain't an isolated case by a long way .

• Like 4

Na lad . Why you saying am a liar .then again yous was digging all our game in every corner of the world

Don't think your a liar pabs just a bit quick to engage your figures before your brain on a post and what's meant by the second bit mate.

How many more can't see this lies squarely with the seller ffs .No matter who wants a pup whether he's 16 or 60 you don't expect a 4 week early pup to be offered full stop .The money increase us just the icing on the cake .Nuttall is to blame here, the lad just another casualty of greed . As big trg says I've never seen brown nosing on a scale like this ,ever . Get a grip lads ,believe what you are reading cos it ain't an isolated case by a long way .

first off he wasnt told it was 4wks, everyone is assuming it is. And at 16 he should of brought someone with some knowledge of dogs. LIKE HIS FRIEND WHO IS POSTING FOR HIM. If he couldn't tell the dog was not walking good and not being allert then he should of never been to the mans house to begin with. And this is 3rd party conversation and bn isnt here to defend hmself so who is to say this pup really came from him? And does it make sense to sell a younger pup then a older pup? I would think he would want to push the older pups first. Easier to sell young ones. Apparently he was happy with what he bought that's why he took it.and if he does everything right with the pup he should end up fine and maybe even having a closer bond with the pup. None of this makes sense
  • BIG TRG changed the title to I