Reeces Stan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This dog goes back to billy, hell of a dog mute worker got the nickname bengal tiger as when he was too tired he would wrap around his prey like a tiger, great around terriers. I never seen billy work

This is a bitch by Stan out of my old brindle bitch! 

Father and son …. Reece breeding on sires side

Posted Images

Heard Bryn done 7or 8 on his own single handed

I herd threw the grape vine Monty did 13 single handed wasn't there so don't no but i trust the lads that told me only other dog that I got told did that was pie his self both dogs must of been some animals in the day got told pie was eatan alive that night but never gave up respect to both dogs if it's true

Billy could 7 - 8 a night single handed I had 5 in one night with the dog in the photos I put up and I know he would of carried on for more if I'd of let him, some people slate the breeding behind Reece's dogs but the one i had and from what lads I know have told me the breeding is good

Billy could 7 - 8 a night single handed I had 5 in one night with the dog in the photos I put up and I know he would of carried on for more if I'd of let him, some people slate the breeding behind Reece's dogs but the one i had and from what lads I know have told me the breeding is good

No matter what line of dogs someone has.

People will slate them as you know shaddy.

As long as the owner is happy.thats all that counts.

Basically.feck em lol

• Like 3

for me I've had both reeces and pie lines early pie lines granddaughters x grandsons best I've seen in the field by fare

there was umpteen bred from the Reece lines and I seen a few work a bitch stayed in my memory for her gameness and grit and pain threshold the only down side to her she was lightly built for a killing animal of numbers. But she was a good sort,atb bunnys.

The thing is the same old storey some people say dogs are bred out of this and that just to get the coin in when they actually aren't that's what make some lines look bad I've heard mixed opinions on this breed myself but the proofs in the pudding as they say

• Like 1

The thing is the same old storey some people say dogs are bred out of this and that just to get the coin in when they actually aren't that's what make some lines look bad I've heard mixed opinions on this breed myself but the proofs in the pudding as they say

they also get in the wrong hands and get bred to anything by folk who don't care
  • Like 3

they also get in the wrong hands and get bred to anything by folk who don't care
that is very true there's lads out there who will test the dogs night in night out and get the dogs true potential and then there's people who will work the dog to a certain degree and then talk it up like its the best thing since sliced bread
  • Like 1