Reeces Stan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This dog goes back to billy, hell of a dog mute worker got the nickname bengal tiger as when he was too tired he would wrap around his prey like a tiger, great around terriers. I never seen billy work

This is a bitch by Stan out of my old brindle bitch! 

Father and son …. Reece breeding on sires side

Posted Images

Dunno about the bryn dog I had a dog a few years back going back to billy but he didn't get on with my terriers only a pup aswell somebody had him off me and last I heard he was doing alrite

This dog goes back to billy, hell of a dog mute worker got the nickname bengal tiger as when he was too tired he would wrap around his prey like a tiger, great around terriers. I never seen billy work but I know lads that have and I know they wouldn't say a bad dogs a good dog and they sung that dogs praises so I beleive he was some dog

IMG_2227.JPG IMG_2229.JPG

He's a beauty ??

• Like 1

This dog goes back to billy, hell of a dog mute worker got the nickname bengal tiger as when he was too tired he would wrap around his prey like a tiger, great around terriers. I never seen billy work but I know lads that have and I know they wouldn't say a bad dogs a good dog and they sung that dogs praises so I beleive he was some dog

attachicon.gifIMG_2227.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2229.JPG

Nice dog him mate

• Like 1

Cheers fellas he's been PTS now, made me bad for abit but it was for the best, no teeth, a risk to walk In public places, old fractures were starting to catch up with him, 8 years old when I had him done, he always ruled my kennels, where the other dogs went in the back of the van he sat in the front with his head out the window, thankfully the mating worked so I now have a bitch pup out of him and if she's half the dog he was I'll be happy

Edited by Shaddy93
  • Like 2