Gift For Fella Hunter With A Child

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone on here has a kid that is getting into the sport and wants there own dog in future then I'm gifting 1 bitch puppy collie whippet greyhound blk with few white spots me and my daughter kept 2

Not these 2 I didn't all pups found new homes me and jess decided on the 1 we defo keeping she here for someone kid to have i can sell her just thought it was right thing to do

This is what the sports about not making money but promoted the youth coming into the sport, need more people like you about

Posted Images

If anyone on here has a kid that is getting into the sport and wants there own dog in future then I'm gifting 1 bitch puppy collie whippet greyhound blk with few white spots me and my daughter kept 2 back till we decided which 1 she wants typical girl lol so as long as others can veri you and your not looking to make ££££ and sell it on and you gen have a child who wants a rabbiting maybe more bitch then let me know first come first gifted

Well done sir.