Ginger Beards Pup

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some photos of the dad

Chris has asked me to put up some photos for him as he's too old to know how to work it out himself this is the pick of the dogs he had out of the litter i bred, there 10 weeks old today, he's lookin

I know mate haha too much greyhound etc I think you can tell my pup has bull in her  

Posted Images

i'm sure mines due a growth spurt soon because he's to long for his legs.he looks like a teckel.

nice pup, and have plenty of pace when older with its breeding.It prob be about 1/4 bull , 3/4 grey from my working out .Ihad a good dog similar % nuget was the bitch 1x bull x grey , back to a good greyhound dog , my dog was good on rabbits and had few charlies with him, he was 26in 70lb

old pic in the 80s Bruce , your dog might look similar

Bruce_zpscghrzetd.jpg

• Like 4

i'm sure mines due a growth spurt soon because he's to long for his legs.he looks like a teckel.

nice pup, and have plenty of pace when older with its breeding.It prob be about 1/4 bull , 3/4 grey from my working out .Ihad a good dog similar % nuget was the bitch 1x bull x grey , back to a good greyhound dog , my dog was good on rabbits and had few charlies with him, he was 26in 70lb

Bruce_zpscghrzetd.jpg

cheers bird,i'm hoping for around 26'' mark because some of the ground i hunt is bloody rough and bushy.some smaller dogs loose sight of it

at the moment i'm watching him to see it i can work out his attitude.it's a bit more than i expected.

i'm not sure if there playing or actually going for it sometimes.it's all the same.

Bruce_zpscghrzetd.jpg

cheers bird,i'm hoping for around 26'' mark because some of the ground i hunt is bloody rough and bushy.some smaller dogs loose sight of it

at the moment i'm watching him to see it i can work out his attitude.it's a bit more than i expected.

i'm not sure if there playing or actually going for it sometimes.it's all the same.

you'd of thought with yours being the largest dog pup it will make 26" my brothers bitch has large feet and a really long tail I think most will make around the 25 - 26 mark to be honest, and yes sometimes I bet he is going for it we have to split ours up, it's got to a stage now where iv had to order some more galvanised panels has there got to be in seperate kennels, I don't mind abit of playful scrapping but it gets to drawing blood stage that's when I draw the line

Bruce_zpscghrzetd.jpg

Lovely stamp ray! Looks like he could run and handle himself too

yeah easy.just the amount he's grown in a few weeks.

he hates his collar with passion.just wondered if some pups get a reaction to nylon.?might try leather.not sure if he just not used to it.only put it on yesterday..i've taken it off him now.

Bruce_zpscghrzetd.jpg

Lovely stamp ray! Looks like he could run and handle himself too

yeh he was , all joe's stuff and gordon's were good dogs . Joe always like the 1/4 bull 3/4 grey , and from that line all the dogs were strong , good heads/jaw , but still kept the pace of the 3/4 grey , gordon liked bit more bull in his dogs , but all were good dogs that gave 100% on there quarry .

yeah easy.just the amount he's grown in a few weeks.

he hates his collar with passion.just wondered if some pups get a reaction to nylon.?might try leather.not sure if he just not used to it.only put it on yesterday..i've taken it off him now.

Give it time mate I put the collar and lead on my pup for the first time the other week and she just walked along with me had no bother at all, shown her my pals horses she wasn't phased by them at all licking there noses etc.

My brothers bitch hates the collar and lead it's driving him mad and my mates dog pup of sh*t scared of the horses, there all different

That's the Bitch iv kept back she's very easy going took to the collar and lead first time, fine around horses after seeing them for the first time, good in the van and good with traffic,

So far so good, the bitch my brothers kept back is the opporsite, hates the lead and collar doesn't like walking anywhere on it, and it's nuts