Troy Catches And Dispatches

20170427_142318_zpsgwqncqfj.jpg20170427_142740_zpsabqqsqbs.jpgout for a walk on local pit heap this afternoon and troy picks up a strong scent and takes off into the gorse bushes and net thing all hell broke loose and once I had ran up to the commotion troy had it under control and had dispatched a vixen -koda never batted an eyelid whilst this went on -these two are like chalk &cheese even though bred from same parents
  • Like 2

20170427_142318_zpsgwqncqfj.jpg20170427_142740_zpsabqqsqbs.jpgout for a walk on local pit heap this afternoon and troy picks up a strong scent and takes off into the gorse bushes and net thing all hell broke loose and once I had ran up to the commotion troy had it under control and had dispatched a vixen -koda never batted an eyelid whilst this went on -these two are like chalk &cheese even though bred from same parents

Very good

Two dogs together become equal and opposite of each other, easier for dogs to live together that way ,

Mother Nature chooses social first, genetic comes second

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can understand why it might seem so , but even the fact that dogs can meet and greet at all shows how social they are  

put it this way what other male predators can be introduced and meet and greet without blood shed  

Dog/ owner , dog/dog it makes no difference a dog will curtail itself to fit into whatever situation 

there are examples of dog aggression but the vast majority of off lead encounters are generally sorted out with by sniffing and pissing 

pet dogs are a different story ?