Deadroe Buck.....

I get called to remove deceased wildlife of all sorts from time to time but in the last 10 days I have had to collect 2 dead Roe Buck from fields around 12 miles apart.

One on a stables and one a farm, there was no sign of any external trauma and nothing suggesting a RTA. Both looked around 2 years old, both in velvet and certainly not old enough to die of old age.

Both actually looked in good shape (bearing in mind they were dead), is this just a wildlife coincidence or is something doing the rounds?

Cheers

This time of year it's not uncommon to come across a odd roe buck dead, stressful time or year for them, I gralloched one a few yr ago, I came across in a field edge, just to see if I could find anything, the only thing I found, was it's liver was knackered, with flukes, it hadn't been dead long, other than that it looked good, body weight was normal, nothing noticeable at all,

This time of year it's not uncommon to come across a odd roe buck dead, stressful time or year for them, I gralloched one a few yr ago, I came across in a field edge, just to see if I could find anything, the only thing I found, was it's liver was knackered, with flukes, it hadn't been dead long, other than that it looked good, body weight was normal, nothing noticeable at all,

Natures wastage ? if the population in one area is too high

Natures wastage ? if the population in one area is too high

absolutely