Evolution V God.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why people can't agree to disagree ,I can't for the life of me see the need for either side to prove the other wrong ,let people believe what they choose and we would all be a bit happier

Do you want to go down a rabbit hole mate lol The reasons are for another topic? Enjoying this one myself, no shitetalk, nice an civil.   Thanks mate, im just repeating what i read?

The fear of "HELL" must have been a great stick to control the hordes when they would not do as they were told. and "HEAVEN" was a cracker of a carrot to get them to do what they were told, win, win,

Posted Images

Wilf is 100% correct, evolution is proven beyond all reasonable doubt, where as god is just a story from a long long long time ago, not one scrap of credible evidence whatsoever of his existence, yet plenty to suggest there is no such thing whatsoever, God is as about real as the Democracy that we currently live in,, neither actually exists nor did it ever exist, although both have a lot in common, both are myths that are easier too live with than facing the truth

I thought I said the opposite of that ! Lol

my bad misread it lol serves me for not reading first page etc. I meant regarding wasting our time voting not evolution, are you a god man Wilf? take aside the main arguments religion v evolution, whatever it is be it circumstance or something greater, its hard not too feel something made this place so wonderful, like you say about the acorns, their is so much wonder and beauty, shame we stuck in a vicious circle of not knowing the truth, needing too cling to the hope things will improve, being lied too, , cant see us making any progress whilst there so many unsolved issues, cant agree on nothing in such an enlightened age

I have a faith and a beleife that there is something more going on, if you have to give it a name then I suppose God is it.

I'm happy anyway, that's all I need to know.

• Like 3

, evolution is proven beyond all reasonable doubt, where as god is just a story from a long long long time ago, not one scrap of credible evidence whatsoever of his existence, yet plenty to suggest there is no such thing whatsoever, God is as about real as the Democracy that we currently live in,, neither actually exists nor did it ever exist, although both have a lot in common, both are myths that are easier too live with than facing the truth

I wouldnt be so sure mate, can you show me were its proved?

, evolution is proven beyond all reasonable doubt, where as god is just a story from a long long long time ago, not one scrap of credible evidence whatsoever of his existence, yet plenty to suggest there is no such thing whatsoever, God is as about real as the Democracy that we currently live in,, neither actually exists nor did it ever exist, although both have a lot in common, both are myths that are easier too live with than facing the truth

I could not convince you of anything other than what you choose to believe, your life and experiences have lead you to your convictions, how could I ever change that?

as I sad above if your theory true then there would be no evidence of evolution and we would not be having this argument, then counter in all the non believers get the same deal day in day out all the ones who believe get? we all live on same planet and get cold when it cold and warm when it warm?

where is the evidence of gods existence?

Edited by arcticgun

I could not convince you of anything other than what you choose to believe, your life and experiences have lead you to your convictions, how could I ever change that?

With proof an facts an evidence that God didnt do it lol

Or any type of proof to show we evolved molucules to man.

I take these things with a pinch of salt these days, but i still like to comment an odd time.

Ive been researching latley on the flood of the bible, an there seems to be at least ten cities that we know off underneath the seas, with huge pyramids an all.

Good evidence for a worldwide flood.

It's called the end of the ice age lmao

• Like 2

Ive been researching latley on the flood of the bible, an there seems to be at least ten cities that we know off underneath the seas, with huge pyramids an all.

How many years ago mushy did it melt mate?

How many years ago mushy did it melt mate?

An how come sea water is salty but the ice caps are fresh water, or are they?

Several different wax and waning events. Thousands of miles of geological scars that have been created by a huge release of water, not a filling up flood.

Do your research, instead of reading your badly translated book ;)

I take these things with a pinch of salt these days, but i still like to comment an odd time.

Think someone needs to prove God exists before someone needs to prove he didn't do something :thumbs:

Think someone needs to prove God exists before someone needs to prove he didn't do something :thumbs:

Fair statment, but im not here to prove anything just a bit of craic lad.

Several different wax and waning events. Thousands of miles of geological scars that have been created by a huge release of water, not a filling up flood.

Do your research, instead of reading your badly translated book ;)

Yeah i have mate, its says they are at least 60 theorys, but your the one said ice age was wondering could you expand on it?