Fao Rez

Don't know if you are free tomorrow night Rez but if so there is a bell target event taking place at the Cross Roads pub in East Barkwith near Market Rasen. If I can get my newly aquired gun sorted in time, I will deffo be there.

Just wondered if you fancied it mate.

Phil

• Like 1

I got to tell you guys that I have threatened to buy on of these for some time now but when this one came up in the RFD, well nuff said. I love these quirky looking versions of the S200, they just have something, don't know what it is but I love em.

The one in the photo is not mine, that is just a web photo.

I have ordered the Air Arms diopter sights as a start point and looking to get a hamster to fit on the track underneath.

Phil

When I was at The Rat Works with the TX, Phil Crampton gave me the S200 he was working on for Si Pitterway, to hold.

It was a conversion, not sure if they called it " The Reaper" ?

Anyways the bit that stuck in my mind was that Phil said the S200 " Is the most underestimated pcp out there" and that the hunting potential / etc, they have is right up there with the very best :thumbs:

atb Mark

• Like 1

I had read how good these were Mark but I had never shot one until Tuesday and although I had a problem with the cross hairs being too thick on the scope already fitted, making it very difficult to see the small spot target I put out at 25mt, my god, this is so accurate producing a very very small single hole. I ran it again at 10mt, which is nearer to what the range will be in the pub shoots, you could only see one pellet sized hole with 10 shots through.

I don't know how I am going to get on with diopter sights & free standing though, it should be good for a laugh and that is for sure.

The Reaper was the BSA Ultra conversion Mark and the S200 is the Ranger. From what I saw, both Davy and Si rated the S200 while hunting but those two could take a length of conduit, foot pump and a plank and still shoot far better than me.

Phil

Edited by philpot

Rez, my diopter sights have not arrived so it is now tomorrow for delivery so I am giving it a miss tonight mate.

Date for your diary:-

May 18th, White Hart, Lissington, near Market Rasen. bell target evening.

The LSRA are taking a stand at the Northern Shooting Show and possibly having a bell target 'have a go' section so I will be having a chat and of course having a go on the stand if they have it there.

Sorry matey, next time.

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 1

Rez, my diopter sights have not arrived so it is now tomorrow for delivery so I am giving it a miss tonight mate.

Date for your diary:-

May 18th, White Hart, Lissington, near Market Rasen. bell target evening.

The LSRA are taking a stand at the Northern Shooting Show and possibly having a bell target 'have a go' section so I will be having a chat and of course having a go on the stand if they have it there.

Sorry matey, next time.

Phil

Yeah cool mate, replied to pm.