been to a dozen call outs and so far only false alarms.

You got to sort this over the phone. Sod running out to every call "just in case". Ask questions, then ask even more questions.

Dont forget that callers WILL lie to you, just to get you out to calm their fears.

At http://www.hampshire-waspcontrol.co.uk we have perfected the art of interrogation, isnt that right Mr Lloyd? :laugh:

Edited by Mr Wasp
  • Like 2

Funnily enough I seen a starter nest on the ceiling of the shed this week it was not there the day before, so I checked if there was a queen inside and could not see anything so I pulled it down, thats when it started vibrating in my hand and got thrown out the door pretty quick. :laugh: She flew off and I inspected the small nest and she had started a comb at the top of the orb. There is still one on the roof from about 5 years ago, do they build many of these before they are successful?

TC

been to a dozen call outs and so far only false alarms.

You got to sort this over the phone. Sod running out to every call "just in case". Ask questions, then ask even more questions.

Dont forget that callers WILL lie to you, just to get you out to calm their fears.

At http://www.hampshire-waspcontrol.co.uk we have perfected the art of interrogation, isnt that right Mr Lloyd? :laugh:

Interrogation-Sample-2.jpg

For a £50 standard rate call out... My employers send me to anything that buzzes.