Hello mate,

Fettle had x2 litters to smokey, 1 or 2 litters to oscar, 1 litter to the bill dog, a litter to splodge possibly two? I think there may have been another litter but I'm not 100%... there are some members on here that kept pups from the smokey & splodge litters.

She was a joint winner of the forley cup in 2001 with lucky the dark destroyer. I believe they both done 6 from 6 to draw, from a strong field that year.

Fettle matched her uncle kiefer in the knockouts leading up to the forley & lost. Kiefer was suppose to run in the completion but was injured a short time before the comp took place, so fettle was entered in his spot. The rest as they say is history ?

She looked class on tape in my eyes. Her strike was brilliant imo, a real deadly bitch.

I hope this helps mate ?

• Like 2

Yes she was one of the angels of the north.

The other 2 bitches people recognise with the angels of the north were blondie, the winner of the Millenium forley & her niece a bitch called Annie, out of blondies brother dusty.

Fettle wasn't out of reefer or Shearer. She was however similar bred to reefer. Her sire was out of reefers brother Sam & her dam bred from reefers brother nipper, so the story goes ?

Edited by NE_courser

Not being on here for a while forgot log in details.

Fettle I beleave was a very good bitch she was a aggressive bitch.

My friend had a bitch out of her to smokey was a tidy bitch field never seen her on the fen.