There's one lad on here that has one... isn't there?

Jesus. HW110 and none of us own one? Now there's a surprise :D

A chap that follows me on Instagram has one and literally his pork sword is in every shot. He loves his. They are good so I hear, but so is the foundation it's built on.

• Like 1

Iv just made a late night visit, and just come home now with one a few mins ago - as new, boxed, paperwork and a few months old. First impressions, wow! So feking tiny and quiet. Complete oposite to my norm with its ruberised stock tactical look etc. But if it shoots as good as it feels I'll be made up. Its a .177 for a change too.

• Like 2

Iv just made a late night visit, and just come home now with one a few mins ago - as new, boxed, paperwork and a few months old. First impressions, wow! So feking tiny and quiet. Complete oposite to my norm with its ruberised stock tactical look etc. But if it shoots as good as it feels I'll be made up. Its a .177 for a change too.

"Composite stocks" should be illegal...

Well here it is.....

20170425_115640_zpsuu7zwutg.jpg

20170425_115658_zpsm9hqazee.jpg

First impressions are good. Its mega compact and kind of reminds me of a bsa ultra, will be great for a bit of driving shooting. The stock has a newer bsa shape to it. I tried scratching this rubber inside the stock out of sight, it's very tough! And the mark left behind dissappears after a few seconds. Theres lots of composite plastic - the block, trigger, trigger guard in fact the only blued bit I can see is the barrel as the air cyl looks powder coated. Its not traditional looking but I'm sure it will be very practical for what I baught it for (night vision) it is rediculously quiet! Never heared owt like it, all most sounds like it's out of air. Overall I'm happy with it. I'll do a chrono string when my chrono is fixed and I'll try shoot some groups if I get time over the weekend (work both days) so yes, verry pleased so far.

• Like 1

Well here it is.....

First impressions are good. Its mega compact and kind of reminds me of a bsa ultra, will be great for a bit of driving shooting. The stock has a newer bsa shape to it. I tried scratching this rubber inside the stock out of sight, it's very tough! And the mark left behind dissappears after a few seconds. Theres lots of composite plastic - the block, trigger, trigger guard in fact the only blued bit I can see is the barrel as the air cyl looks powder coated. Its not traditional looking but I'm sure it will be very practical for what I baught it for (night vision) it is rediculously quiet! Never heared owt like it, all most sounds like it's out of air. Overall I'm happy with it. I'll do a chrono string when my chrono is fixed and I'll try shoot some groups if I get time over the weekend (work both days) so yes, verry pleased so far.

I've had mine since november. Can't find ANYTHING to moan about with it.

Like you say, ridiculously quiet, accurate almost beyond belief, perfect weight , mega consistant and reliable.

Mine's going nowhere.

PS; I tried a few of the usual suspects regarding pcp's, including the 100 KT, but this is a tad better, for me.

Like I say, this one's going nowhere :thumbs:

Well here it is.....

i wonder if the a&m cylinders will fit this model ? nice gun by the way ?

I heard the mags were fiddly to load in to the gun ?

Only what I read though.

I do like the HW100KT and will probably buy one later in the year again. Had a few in the past.

Hope you enjoy it Tom. It looks nice and compact

Not quite as straightforward to load the mag as the 100, but not exactly fiddly. Once you get the knack of lifting the lever with your thumb, it's a piece of pi55 really

I heard the mags were fiddly to load in to the gun ?

Only what I read though.

I do like the HW100KT and will probably buy one later in the year again. Had a few in the past.

Hope you enjoy it Tom. It looks nice and compact

Not quite as straightforward to load the mag as the 100, but not exactly fiddly. Once you get the knack of lifting the lever with your thumb, it's a piece of pi55 really

Got you mate. Bit of practice and its second nature :thumbs:

• Like 1