He has been underhanded with a serious amount of people tho

He's a good photographer though.... them book covers are A1 :clapper:

I've never met him but I've spoke to and seen his conversations pasted online been on sites he's on and I've come to the conclusion he's a poorly man not wired up right sort of guy who believes the story's he makes up in his own head

yep, defo 'radio rental'

• Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandfather, God rest him once told me there's always two things you'll find in a crowd. Fools and cowards. That always stuck with me and will to the day I die. Maybe I'm wrong but there's so

Bad state of affairs when booth slates ya

I wish you was cos I'm f....d if I can pronounce your avatar name....

Posted Images

With all the abuse neil cooney gets on here.

He will get a page on Facebook soon lol.

it'll be I can't tell the truth Cooney

Hands up anyone who's actually been caught telling lies on here, then admitted it and then apologised ?

Is your hand up Mixedgrill ?

I'm surprised with you taking the piss out of Bluck because your buddy, The Canary, seems to think Bluck is a bit of a somebody.

Then again, birds of a feather.

• Like 1

With all the abuse neil cooney gets on here.

He will get a page on Facebook soon lol.

it'll be I can't tell the truth Cooney

Hands up anyone who's actually been caught telling lies on here, then admitted it and then apologised ?

Is your hand up Mixedgrill ?

I'm surprised with you taking the piss out of Bluck because your buddy, The Canary, seems to think Bluck is a bit of a somebody.

Then again, birds of a feather.

is no lies Neil you openly admitted you doubled up your dog's on here

My apologies were for ringpull and his mate not you

If you've nothing to add to this thread do one

Lutra lutra knows him well.......

Fat Ferret, I certainly don't know Johnny Bluck, never met him, never want to. It's quite remarkable how certain type characters never seem to engage their thoughts before they have the true facts. 'I'm like the next genuine guy I don't like fakes, and there are plenty that abound.

• Like 1

I want nothing to do with this thread as it's purpose is to stir bullshit but I've been mentioned.

So Mixedgrill,

Did you or did you not apologise on here for telling lies about me ?

Just a yes or a no will suffice so I can get away from this thread and talk to some REAL terriermen.

Yes or No Mixedgrill ?

• Like 3

Lutra ..for someone who dosnt know Mr Bluck your on his thread all of a sudden, out the blue ,having been told to piss off previous for being condescending .Youve asked in a another thread wherabouts i live which put together gives me the impression you are indeed no other than JB in the guise of an old man .I was told originally your name even before i did some research and now we are full circle .Welcome to our forum Johney and wheres my £40 .

• Like 5

I want nothing to do with this thread as it's purpose is to stir bullshit but I've been mentioned.

So Mixedgrill,

Did you or did you not apologise on here for telling lies about me ?

Just a yes or a no will suffice so I can get away from this thread and talk to some REAL terriermen.

Yes or No Mixedgrill ?

you call yourself a real terrier man

Real terrier men don't double up dog's

Now please leave the tread alone grumpy middle-aged wannabe terrier man

Lutra lutra knows him well.......

Fat Ferret, I certainly don't know Johnny Bluck, never met him, never want to. It's quite remarkable how certain type characters never seem to engage their thoughts before they have the true facts. 'I'm like the next genuine guy I don't like fakes, and there are plenty that abound.

Fat Ferret, was your remark one of a certain type of sarcasm or was yours a valid statement? Bluck certainly get's the attention of many no doubt ,which will further is cause. "Avoid and ignore that's the only way those type will not prosper in anyway or form"! 'He's a social climber of the highest order"! Actions speak louder than words, and I've heard many inappropriate words directed at many genuine people on here. Some people live for an argument, that's certainly a (Fact)!'The truth always prevails"!

• Like 2

The truth certainly does not prevail JB.Many a so called terrierman living the life of an out an out liar .You have f****d up in your quest for getting on here under the radar .Nothing for ages then a surge on a JB thread ,liking everything along the way,sloppy ,real sloppy .

Lutra ..for someone who dosnt know Mr Bluck your on his thread all of a sudden, out the blue ,having been told to piss off previous for being condescending .Youve asked in a another thread wherabouts i live which put together gives me the impression you are indeed no other than JB in the guise of an old man .I was told originally your name even before i did some research and now we are full circle .Welcome to our forum Johney and wheres my £40 .

FoxDropper, you have a mental problem that is for sure. All members on here know of your experiences with Bluck. You suffer from extreme paranoia with your ill-baked statements towards anyone who seems to be something of a challenge to you. I asked you a simple question about the county of Wiltshire regarding a well known Falconer then you get paranoid. (To daft to laugh at!) And I'm certainly not condescending! Once again you've made yourself to look a total fool with one's behaviour of wanting total authority. The truth is, you don't want to know the truth only what you believe. Good advice to you, would be to go and consult Bluck, but don't keep making immature,falsified accusations at someone else? 'FoxDropper the laughing stock of the hunting life forum. 'Good luck and goodbye"!

• Like 1

The truth certainly does not prevail JB.Many a so called terrierman living the life of an out an out liar

'The truth certainly does prevail"!The truth of the matter is I'm correct in what I say. "The green eyed monster rears its ugly head once again.