Whippet/greyhound/bull

Am not fussed about anything other than rabbit and birds mate so suits me..Older this one gets though she's turning in to a right unsociable cow.a proper one man dog and she only gets on with my other 2 dogs..Strange bloddy thing she is..

I had a dog like that a good while back , a bull hound bitch, always remember her for being strange. Wouldn't try get attention didn't want petting.. not nervous at all just kept to herself, only time you'd get a glance from her was feeding, some are just that way pal

This is my butch she's 24 inch 2 and half years old don't get me wrong she can be thick as plank sometimes but she's good enough for me comes back when I call her and surprises me every now and then by catching something that's good enough for me

post-101758-0-91592000-1493240856_thumb.png

That bitch I had was steady as a rock hardly needed a lead on her I can remember taking her bushing one day on a golf course I used to mooch found with my other lurchers they put a fox up in a spinney in went out the spinney came back into the spinney that bitch was at my side she let the fox get right into the spinney then she made her move one turn and it was in her jaws she loved doing them foxes

• 2 weeks later...

Is his front right leg bowed sully or just the 2 photos?

Tbh pal I didn't even really look at the pics ? He looks fairly bowed there alright ? I'll get some proper ones there soon, I'm quite fond of him now, a real fiery little pup, has the bull whip terrorised lol

• Like 1