Anyone Working Cockers

Igz

Just wandering if anyone working these as bushing dogs and what are they like?. Going to be getting a bushing dog in next month or so when new kennels built and wandering if a cocker worth a punt. Working lines of course. Currently just one lurcher at the moment, saluki bull grey and done a bit on a the lamp this season and really happy with him and been out in the day with a mate a few times who has a Plummer but I want something that doesn't go to ground but also do like that bit of voice the Plummer gives to alert the runners. I am pretty new to the game so would be interested wat people have to say on this breed, also like the beagle mix but just wandering about if it picks up strong Sent will it roam to far. Thanks hope to hear some responses

• Like 1

I don't know about cockers but mate from UK used a feild spaniel,must have been good cause he brought it with him when he moved here.He also sourced another one over here.paid big dollars as are rare as rocking horse shit here as are working cockers.