Stolen Saluki Uk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly never thought I would be posting this but Rosie is home. Thin and nervous but home. Massive thanks to everyone that kept a watch out for her.

Sad state of affairs is this,absolute dregs of society to put it nicely.. that Facebook is the place to plaster the theft,nothing travels faster than info via that place. Hope she becomes too hot to h

Come on lads and lasses this bitch is some ones pet and pride and joy. its been spayed also . Apparently a white van with ladders on top irish plates and down Gloucstershire way does not take much i

• 2 weeks later...

Come on lads and lasses this bitch is some ones pet and pride and joy. its been spayed also . Apparently a white van with ladders on top irish plates and down Gloucstershire way does not take much imagination does it , some one knows where it is . I dont agree with the Reward no questions asked for its return that will only encourage the thieving b*****ds to try it on as a source of income .and these tow rags dont need any encouragement. Its a distinctivelooking bitch so eyes and ears boys.

• Like 4

You couldnt keep a drone airborne 24/7, but there are plenty of descreet surveilance camera,s no bigger than a jacket button these placed strategically around your place remotely linked back to a 10 day recording system would serve athe purpose. I saw a programme about a companyny developing a capsule for livestock ,sheep ,cattle, horses etc to swallow harmless apparantly they lay in the stomach don,t get passed out and act like a tracker up to a a good distance to stop rustling, may be in time something similar in a economical price will be developed that could prove usefull. They can develop chips for dog registration why not a similar chip that works on gps similar to the mobile phone locator. In the meanwhile a nice shotgun loaded with rock salt LOL would suffice if you happened to be around.?

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1