Sign in to follow this  
Kimbo

Bull X 5/8 3/8

Dont want to mess up anyones advert but I dont like all this demanding references before selling. It just sounds so false and insincere when people who are getting rid of an animal for money want to take the moral high ground whilst pocketing 350 for a dog they dont want.

Advert is like that because any one who can't be recommended don't waste my time. And the £350. Is if you can't afford that. Then you obviously can't afford to look after and care for the dog. And I'm definitely not hard up for 350 people want a good dog for free. You can't get a cup of tee free now we're in 2017 not 1960

Im not having a go. Nothing wrong with selling your own stock that you no longer want imo. Its just this thing of recommendation. Im not likely to ask someone to guarantee me unless I knew they would back me up,and what about the one doing the recommending ? Do you have to know him aswell? If you dont its pointless and if you do then really its only in your own circle you are selling anyway and surely you would already know me. Do you see my point?

Yes mate I do see your point but most people on this know each other so even if the recommendation is from some one I don't no. In future if I want to check up see how the dogs doing it's a 2nd person to try and contact .

• Like 1

Dont want to mess up anyones advert but I dont like all this demanding references before selling. It just sounds so false and insincere when people who are getting rid of an animal for money want to take the moral high ground whilst pocketing 350 for a dog they dont want.

Advert is like that because any one who can't be recommended don't waste my time. And the £350. Is if you can't afford that. Then you obviously can't afford to look after and care for the dog. And I'm definitely not hard up for 350 people want a good dog for free. You can't get a cup of tee free now we're in 2017 not 1960

Love it how you make out your charging £350 for the dog so you know somebody can look after it, BS!! Atleast offer a trial with the dog

Any trail welcome on any quary dog is 100%

And he is as fat as anything (as the season is now over) any one interested donate £350 to my chosen charity witch can be paid direct to them. Not interested in earning £350 off a dog.

All 100% of money will go to charity.

Unless anyone interested please don't comment s**t on my add. I don't do it to any one else's

Fair enough mate I apologise

• Like 1

Is the dog still available mate ? Had a young dog not make the grade last season , ciuld do with something decent for next season

Sign in to follow this