Probably the best stuff out there to pull your dogs back together, av got some here an used it once or twice this year, av seen some dogs in a bad way an 1ml of this they are up eating an drinking the next day, you can't use it all the time as it can be harmful to dogs if they have to much of it so am told atb

Seen some stuff many, many years ago, magnesate something or other, think it was for cattle?

Seen a dog exhausted after a dig, fella gave it a shot and 10 minutes later it was bouncing around with a hard on lol

Sure it wasnt a legal med mind.

Cheers, D.

• Like 4

Seen some stuff many, many years ago, magnesate something or other, think it was for cattle?

Seen a dog exhausted after a dig, fella gave it a shot and 10 minutes later it was bouncing around with a hard on lol

Sure it wasnt a legal med mind.

Cheers, D.

I wonder if dogfox uses that after a long session on the pads.
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it the same as Dex, I've heard it mentioned before? Had a good friend with a dog badly down after a long dig and he had someone give something to the dog long time ago now but the dog came around alright but he says he was only told to ever use it once only. Different stuff altogether though.

Aizum is use alot with bulldogs it is a synthetic hormone and spoused to stop dogs going into shock and heighten red blood cell count so they can carry on for longer with what ever they are doing and not run hot ther is a few diffrent reasons it is used pre work and post work i only no what I have read but as down south said shuldent be messed with unless you no exactly what your doing and if you don't no what it is you definatly shuldent be messing with it ? Ther plenty of info out ther regarding it tho

Aizum is use alot with bulldogs it is a synthetic hormone and spoused to stop dogs going into shock and heighten red blood cell count so they can carry on for longer with what ever they are doing and not run hot ther is a few diffrent reasons it is used pre work and post work i only no what I have read but as down south said shuldent be messed with unless you no exactly what your doing and if you don't no what it is you definatly shuldent be messing with it ? Ther plenty of info out ther regarding it tho

Exactly what I said on another thread about it.It also seriously dries a dog out and wheras most bulldog men know how to use iv drips etc most terriermen ove met think the answer to everything is give it a jab lol.
  • Like 1