Badger Baiting In The Daily Record

Did anyone see yesterday's Daily Record? There was a 3 page report about fellas in Glasgow area running deer and badgers with bull greyhounds. Some pretty damning photos and same old story, a couple of fellas nicked for doing whatever with there dogs and then their computers getting took and photos found.

Just another case to bring it on top for the guys who like to fly under the radar

The reporting on that is a joke and they should be held accountable basically lieing or some of it at least. That badger that is supposedly making a run for it is about as dead as it can get unless its taking an nap first. Unfortunately you can't excuse the fact its still a badger. Even if the country is over run with them

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

Its no the reporting that a joke how many times has been said keep your head down under the radar and just dodge away ? theres a guy i know gets grief all the time no the brightest and shouts about it his sons going the same way . We have no chance now the police , Sspca use the public the media etc every thing at there disposal there good at it that's how they get there money the donations the old dears leaving them stuff in there will alot of the folk there only breath of fresh air is emmerdale farm they havent a clue about the countryside but they will make a donation when they see pictures of dead deer or badgers . Its come to a cock measuring contest for those guys look my bull x can kill this in a night fine but why kill something then dump it ? you cant educate pork more damage is being done from within our sport than anywhere else

• Like 7

Good post the one...I can't understand the want need to plaster pictures of dead gear all over net just goes right over my head I mean what does it achieve ? Bugger all in my opinion and that's going to be the ruination of our sport.....that spread in the record that mug got all his mates lifted into the bargain.... Bet he popular now eh .... Dafty...... as for the badger that was trying to run away people who aren't about stock and wildlife won't have a scooby it's dead and that's the image there stuck with poor Brock tryin run away and if it makes 1 or 2 anti hunting then it's a victory for them...... Arseholes

• Like 1

That's what Buckfast do's for ya....and by the way the one, Hunting's already f**ked, im just glad that im old enough and clever enough to have done it for thirty yrs without any trouble and will continue to until i'm no longer able to work a shovel.As for the next generation...there not even interested in the future of hunting...there's a lot to be said for enjoying your favourite sport and say nowt to no one.

• Like 6

Anybody seem that my life on benefits there's a big lass 25+ stone in a wheelchair claimed to be a live animal activist showed her and her career out side a pet shop collecting thats the type of photo that ticks all the boxes pulls on the old heart strings and most folk passing gave a donation