Pro Pest Control Suppliers/manufacturers

Guest vin

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever you need,...your true pals will help you out You are in a unique position,...so much free information to glean and benefit from,...the truth of the matter is,.you can earn and learn,..with

To start with I would keep it simple.   Advertise in local magazines/parish magazines (a cheaper option) place a free advert on Yell.com. do a good job and on time when you get calls. Look smart, b

Killgerm, Pelsis, 1env all have plus and minus for each. Buying cheap is fine if you want to be buying the kit again and again! Don't skimp on Gloria or duster they are a good bit of kit that lasts.

thanks everyone.

I still haven't found anyone who sells the same rat bait boxes that we use at work.

Went to a customers house today and they had a couple that they had bought from BnM home bargains. . .just need to find out who supplies them now.

Whatever you need,...your true pals will help you out :yes:

You are in a unique position,...so much free information to glean and benefit from,...the truth of the matter is,.you can earn and learn,..without making the same mistakes as the poor feckers who have gone before ....No excuse, to be a chump these days.....actually, the pest control job is easy...its dealing with customers that is the real art...

Ya just gotta go with the flow,...and sort the wheat,.. from the chaff.... :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 3

You are in a unique position,...so much free information to glean and benefit from,...the truth of the matter is,.you can earn and learn,..without making the same mistakes as the poor feckers who have gone before ....No excuse, to be a chump these days.....actually, the pest control job is easy...its dealing with customers that is the real art...

Ya just gotta go with the flow,...and sort the wheat,.. from the chaff.... :thumbs:

Thanks young man...lol.

I have some good friends on this site who I can always rely on to tell me straight.

I do appreciate it and as you know I try to give back in my own way.

:thumbs:

anyone have an account with this site.. ? or know how much these boxes are ? they look like one we use at work...we do have others but these seem to work fine and do the job.

http://www.edialux.co.uk/products/rodent-control/rat-control/plastic-rat-bait-stations/VARSXONE_SX-One-Rat

Trade is £4.37 + VAT per box. Much much cheaper elsewhere....

Where ? PM if you prefer. Please..for the same box ?

i have accounts with Killgerm, Edialux and 1ENV, they all have deals on at times which is allright if you have the cash flow at the time, when i started out i wasn't in the position to take advantage of such deals but times are better now .

The sx one box as they call them, [other companies do the same box under a different name] tend to hold water so you need to drill extra holes in the bottom.

I would advise you get on the phone to !ENV they are a newish company and there boxes are reasonably priced and good quality, there service is second to none, ask to talk to Trevor Green, he is a sound bloke with a lot of knowledge.

At the moment they are advertising that they will beat anybody else on price.

Best of luck with your new venture Vin

i have accounts with Killgerm, Edialux and 1ENV, they all have deals on at times which is allright if you have the cash flow at the time, when i started out i wasn't in the position to take advantage of such deals but times are better now .

The sx one box as they call them, [other companies do the same box under a different name] tend to hold water so you need to drill extra holes in the bottom.

I would advise you get on the phone to !ENV they are a newish company and there boxes are reasonably priced and good quality, there service is second to none, ask to talk to Trevor Green, he is a sound bloke with a lot of knowledge.

At the moment they are advertising that they will beat anybody else on price.

Best of luck with your new venture Vin

Thanks for that, I must admit the amount of times I've emptied wet bait out of boxes should tell me not to even bother buying these boxes..I supposed familiarity is the only reason.

So.. whats the alternative at a decent price that is better ? The AF rat box from killgerm is quite large and the AF Tunnel have not been very popular with our team,Never seem to get good bait takes with them at bait points where a simple SX one box has worked ( Don't ask me why I only know what I see ).I quite like the look of the AF Atom box so if anyone is using them ,Could you let me know if they are ok ?

Edialux was sx which was essex rodent control, been using them from the start, they will do a deal to get the sale. Dont rule out ebay for supplies, then contact the firm direct, i kid you not!