Lidle Find

Just show us the fecking footage God almighty, it's not as though you're giving away top military or national security secrets is it.......

ah finished giving advice on the Joshua/klitchko thread and he,s back,but no your right it's not a top military or national security video it's mine and if I could give you any advice in life it would be to shut your mouth and open your ears now and again then maybe people would be willing to share things with you, because if I,m honest if you lived next door to me,I think I,d still rather drive a hundred miles to meet socks, cheers,

I doubt I'd answer the door if my crackpot neighbour who goes Big Cat hunting with a Wind Up Camera came knocking to show me proof of a mute Cougar that as the tracks of a large dog, good luck. ?

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

just reading wiki,,,,and they are either black leopards or black jaguar ,,,,reading on it appears there are good populations of black leopards in some regions of the world...it also says there are no black puma,,,none have ever been recorded

wich begs a few questions,,,,asuming the black cats that are being reported are leopards,,,cos there the most common between jaguar and leopard,,,,wouldnt most of there kills be up trees??

or is the tree stashing ,,just african savana leopards that do it ,,protecting food from other big cats...genuin question??,,,a bit more reading i think

what I don't get tomo is why can't normal ones escape?

just reading wiki,,,,and they are either black leopards or black jaguar ,,,,reading on it appears there are good populations of black leopards in some regions of the world...it also says there are no black puma,,,none have ever been recorded

wich begs a few questions,,,,asuming the black cats that are being reported are leopards,,,cos there the most common between jaguar and leopard,,,,wouldnt most of there kills be up trees??

or is the tree stashing ,,just african savana leopards that do it ,,protecting food from other big cats...genuin question??,,,a bit more reading i think

what I don't get tomo is why can't normal ones escape?
. My cat knowledge is a work in progress, but the three main culprits are black or melonistic leopards, Jaguars are much bigger would take bigger prey, like cows and horses,plus they like water, so would get spotted a lot more,I also think in cats melonism passes to the offspring (which is another clue they are breeding) and in some places around the world all the leopards have turned black, also Pumas which though not black vary from sandy brown to grey, and finally the humble Lynx that many believe never ever went extinct in this country, so these are the three main culprits believed to be living in England ,plus the odd exotic jungle cats, there is a woman in Kent that has a few grainy images of a spotted leopard she is called Sarah ramsden and puts her footage on YouTube if anyone's interested, she is also on Facebook I believe, people can and still do import large cats into England for private collections it's just not the unrestricted free for all it was in the seventies

But surely there are strict procedures and regular checks.If one went walkabout there would be a public appeal and warning one was on the loose.

also if they do escape pretty convenient they can head for the remotest places without any detection and hide out with very rare apperances.

You would think they would be spotted from the origin of there escape to these hidden remote places few venture to go to.

• Like 1

Just show us the fecking footage God almighty, it's not as though you're giving away top military or national security secrets is it.......

ah finished giving advice on the Joshua/klitchko thread and he,s back,but no your right it's not a top military or national security video it's mine and if I could give you any advice in life it would be to shut your mouth and open your ears now and again then maybe people would be willing to share things with you, because if I,m honest if you lived next door to me,I think I,d still rather drive a hundred miles to meet socks, cheers,
I doubt I'd answer the door if my crackpot neighbour who goes Big Cat hunting with a Wind Up Camera came knocking to show me proof of a mute Cougar that as the tracks of a large dog, good luck. ?

How'd you have the energy to constantly be on the wind up lol

Now I have never met socks or grey man but they both seem decent men to me. I see that certain people are already questioning socks integrity or knowledge saying he is no big cats expert. In that casense I am prepared to ask a friend of mine who has over 25 years experience working with big cats and other exotics in captivity as well as being a qualified zoologist to give an opinion. Would this satisfy everybody? And of course if greyman is prepared to send the footage on trust

There you go thats what you want......if i was looking for a genuine unbiased opinion id jump at the chance to get the opinion of someone like this instead of a bloke off the internet who saw a few large cats once and happens to be a nice bloke........surely if you truly want to get to the truth then the more opinions the better,particularly expert opinions......its going round in circles all this.

• Like 2

This is the best Ive seen and doesnt look like a domestic cat to me.

That looks like a Moggy to me that pal.

I thought I'd never give you a like Dogman, but your spot on there. Lol

Sure the bit of grass is taller than the feckin things.

• Like 1

Well come on, it's not like he's discovered Aliens is it? I can't for the life of me think why someone who's on here to convince people of their existence won't show footage he claims to have that would help convince us his beliefs are spot on...... crazy if you ask me. ?

• Like 1

He eats his weetabix

This is that Sharon ramsden footage.

It's shit is she using a £1 trail cam from China.

This footage is from a trail cam in wales.

Is crystal clear.

Now if this woman Sharon has suspected big cats in here garden.

Why doesent she buy a decent trail cam not a crap 1.

Because that would bust her myth in no time........ Edited by DogMan85