Lidle Find

Maybe we will finally get to see confirmation of Big Cats roaming the UK......

should have just asked this one has appeared in the local press this week taken on the quantocks in Somerset, filmed on an iPhone, pretty cool
Out of all the pics I've ever seen this really does look like a Panther, I'm certain of it. Still doesn't mean it's legitimate though.
go onto YouTube and type in bigcat Britain part 2 it's about a nine minute film if you watch it to the end you will understand why many people, will not reveal what they know and what they have seen and what they have pictures of, this picture was taken by a woman out with here daughter for a walk she was blown away by what she saw and went to the papers so the photo is now out there and can't do anymore harm by me reproducing it for you, until the government admit the extent of there knowledge and what they will do if they ever admit it a veil of secrecy will remain over the subject, but the truth is there if you have the time and enthusiasm to go and find it most people that do, feel a little protective about what they have seen and keep quiet,
I think it would be very irresponsible for someone to keep it to themselves if they spotted a Big Cat out on a walk, imagine if that animal killed a child out playing.
mate they have been in our country for many years and numbers are increasing no one has ever been attacked by one, there is a young man from Wales that made the news many years ago when he tried to grab one by mistake and it scratched him down his face before it ran off, but other than that they definately don't want anything to do with humans, have you watched the video yet? also your sensationalist reply that we need to protect our children from this man eating beast is another reason people don't want to tell you what they know or have seen, they just want to leave the animals be and see were we end up,another thing is even if I were to produce the ultimate photo I would be accused of Photoshopping or picture cropping or any other reason people could think of to discredit me so why bother, your local police have loads of video evidence from cctv, but choose not to share it many police forces have picked up and disposed of dead bodies from the roadside but choose not to tell you, so I guess the people just are,nt ready for the truth yet
Watched it. Still don't believe it.
and that's the excact reason I have no inclination to attempt to prove anything to anyone but myself, as they say ignorance is bliss

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

must be a british big cat,,,,after all it is black.... :doh:

can you belivers tell me why these british big cats,,,land on british shores and all of a sudden become the most elusive animal on the plannet,,,,we have cctv everywhere,,,keepers and landowners with trail cams......and yet some bbc camera man rocks up in some peruvian jungle,,,and starts filming the very same animal,,,but in its natural camo pattern coat... or goes up the hymilaya and films the rarest of all cats the snow leopard ,,even hunting....

Can't argue with that TOMO. I live in cat country. Tracks all over the place. I've seen bobcats in my yard, which is why I put my camera up, but as of now I've yet to catch one on camera. You can get tags to shoot them and trap them but they're extremely elusive. Even the local townships report sightings from time to time but most of it is stock footage for the news.

The cat population runs in conjunction with the deer population, and here there are more deer than people.

I'm not suggesting that people haven't seen them, in the UK. I honestly don't know whether it's truth or otherwise. But when you live in cat country and struggle to see one I can also understand why the debate rages over the water. Short of running hounds on them, like they do here, I doubt anyone could get concrete footage that would settle the debate for good.

I'd like to see more evidence though. I find it fascinating! :thumbs:

• Like 4

and another thing,,,surly with all the fox wires out there,,,sombody would have snared one by now,,even fowl snared,,,,not to mention night shooting,,,i know full well if i saw one night shooting,,,it would be getting flattened,,,,hands up who would do the same..

• Like 1

can you belivers tell me why these british big cats,,,land on british shores and all of a sudden become the most elusive animal on the plannet,,,,we have cctv everywhere,,,keepers and landowners with trail cams......and yet some bbc camera man rocks up in some peruvian jungle,,,and starts filming the very same animal,,,but in its natural camo pattern coat... or goes up the hymilaya and films the rarest of all cats the snow leopard ,,even hunting....

at last I thought you had abandon me, were do you want me to start mate, all the cats are not black, there are brown puma, Lynx and melonistic leopards or/and Jaguars, they have not just arrived at our shores,but have lived and bred here for years, many farmers and land owners with trail cameras and or cctv hand there footage to people like myself, because as I said earlier they have a feeling of respect and a wish to protect the animal but want to know about them, the footage of the snow leopard that people always like to refer to was taken because the local villagers had learned to live with it and it had less fear than most so became the focus of camera crews from all over, that one snow leopard is the some total of many years of searching by many people and hundreds of thousands of pounds spent, many of the other pieces of elusive big cat footage is made in captivity, I also recently met the guy that makes the trail cameras for animal planet he lives in the Forest of Dean, they cost five grand each plus the cost of the digital slr that goes inside them, which is a bit more than our £79.99 aldi cams hope that helps to clear up some of your worry,s mate

and another thing,,,surly with all the fox wires out there,,,sombody would have snared one by now,,even fowl snared,,,,not to mention night shooting,,,i know full well if i saw one night shooting,,,it would be getting flattened,,,,hands up who would do the same..

Talking to my mate about that the other day Tomo and he said what if it wasn't on your firearms certificate! He then said there would be a backlash from these sympathisers! So I said f**k it we'll slot it and bury it and say F**k all lol

at last I thought you had abandon me, were do you want me to start mate, all the cats are not black, there are brown puma, Lynx and melonistic leopards or/and Jaguars, they have not just arrived at our shores,but have lived and bred here for years, many farmers and land owners with trail cameras and or cctv hand there footage to people like myself, because as I said earlier they have a feeling of respect and a wish to protect the animal but want to know about them, the footage of the snow leopard that people always like to refer to was taken because the local villagers had learned to live with it and it had less fear than most so became the focus of camera crews from all over, that one snow leopard is the some total of many years of searching by many people and hundreds of thousands of pounds spent, many of the other pieces of elusive big cat footage is made in captivity, I also recently met the guy that makes the trail cameras for animal planet he lives in the Forest of Dean, they cost five grand each plus the cost of the digital slr that goes inside them, which is a bit more than our £79.99 aldi cams hope that helps to clear up some of your worry,s mate
Well if you have had footage handed over mate, put it up old boy..... best way to shut up all the non believers ( I'm with you by the way)

I got one I was f***ing about with it in the kitchen thought ied turned it off but musent have [BANNED TEXT] I had it out and brought it back in n put it on the telly first vid was ma dad givin me mam a sein to on the kitchen table hahahah

• Like 4

Come on, I know which kid you're on about. It was obvious he was lying, if a Leopard scratched him it would have ripped half his face off.

so that makes zero attacks then, even less reason to protect our children, but when tomo the revenant gets one in his sights and fails to kill it in one shot we may still get our first human attacked, if you look back on this thread and how it deteriorates as soon as the big cat saga raises its head can you honestly wonder why people that have seen or have footage of these creatures just clam up and keep it to themselves or share it among small groups of likeminded people that are all in the same boat,
  • Like 1

Come on, I know which kid you're on about. It was obvious he was lying, if a Leopard scratched him it would have ripped half his face off.

so that makes zero attacks then, even less reason to protect our children, but when tomo the revenant gets one in his sights and fails to kill it in one shot we may still get our first human attacked, if you look back on this thread and how it deteriorates as soon as the big cat saga raises its head can you honestly wonder why people that have seen or have footage of these creatures just clam up and keep it to themselves or share it among small groups of likeminded people that are all in the same boat,

no,,,if i had footage i would show everybody,,,it would be streight on youtube

• Like 2

Genuine questions to the believers cause I find this topic very interesting .

how many big cats do you believe are wild in Britain

We're do you believe they originally came from eg circuses,pets