Lidle Find

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Looks like the print of a trainer there aswell.

It was at a hard standing on the edge of a field next to a path where people park their cars to take dogs for a walk, so no surprise about boot or trainer marks there. I'm not saying its a dog or otherwise. So many people will think and what they want about it.

I don't do dogs but was told they can't retract claws like cats - and I don't see any claws there. As said, I'm open minded and on the fence.

How do I upload a photo from whatsapp onto this thread?

you'd need to upload it from your phone to photobucket . If you need a hand let me know

Thanks I will have a go when I have a minute