had a call earlier from an excited albie saying greyman has put a picture on but he cant see it cos hes not logged in there. hes at his mums and with me alternate nights so i think you will be getting a message from him tomorrow for sure greyman. top man and thanks nothing better than to here that excitement in your kids voice or see that added sparkle in their eye albies dad

Know worry,s people I probably make way to many anyway, if in 44 years time Albie is making a catty to get someone started I would have achieved something, good luck and don't forget when your bigger we want a photo of your first dinner by catty cheers Albie enjoy

• Like 1

hello greyman just came to my dads to see the catty its fantastic waxed perfectly and going to shoot it tomorw as we have run out of ball bearings but they have been ordered and hoping gonna be here thank you so much its excellent i will let you now how i do with it :D

hello greyman just came to my dads to see the catty its fantastic waxed perfectly and going to shoot it tomorw as we have run out of ball bearings but they have been ordered and hoping gonna be here thank you so much its excellent i will let you now how i do with it :D

your welcome, hope it fits your hand ok it's a while since I was ten,