Joshua V Klitschko

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Joshua flipping on Twitter, he's right with what he's saying like......

Take a look at @anthonyfjoshua's Tweet: https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/status/854341629527949314?s=09

At the end of the day, talk is cheap. AJ getting the payday whilst Tyson has destroyed his career and blamed the world for his problems.
  • Like 3

only the drugs charges to face and maybe a ban 'if' found guilty, there wont be any come back fight at all until them charges are faced :thumbs: , if he faced them tomorrow he would drag Hughie away from his fight to, as he the other one that was suspended and reinstated until the appeal is heard, then one goes on 'sick' stalling the appeal, if he serious he get his act together and get on with sorting the mess out, my bets he will sit it out a couple more month at least until Hughie has fought, knew he would not be back in may its just chat warren whipping up support for his new stable, at worst he found guilty and banned for say six month he could go straight into training and be ready for a fight the day he reinstated, whatever cpmes sitting around doing nothing and chatting about what you going to do wont get him anywhere

• Like 1

Unbelievable thing the mind. I can't believe Fury has gone on the piss and coke for this length of time when there's millions to be made. He's only got a short window of opportunity to make mega bucks and he's wasting it. If only he would tell all the reporters to f**k off, get into shape and do what he is good at. He's wasting his life at the moment.He's become a joke--'Mr rentaquote'.

I hope he's not another psychological tragedy in the mould of Oliver McCall, Frank Bruno, Hatton etc. I hope he can make a serious comeback. But I'm told regular coke sessions can ruin your punch resistance. Shame. :no:

I'm 50/50 on this one..I expect AJ to try and over power Vladimir in the early rounds and if he gets through ko vlad but if vlad can hold him back he has the skills to there's a real possibility of vlad stopping AJ later on..I'd like to see AJ get the win but I wouldn't put my house on it.

• Like 2

I'm 50/50 on this one..I expect AJ to try and over power Vladimir in the early rounds and if he gets through ko vlad but if vlad can hold him back he has the skills to there's a real possibility of vlad stopping AJ later on..I'd like to see AJ get the win but I wouldn't put my house on it.

its a hard one to pick a clear winner, they both have their own edges :thumbs: experience means everything when the going gets tough, having youth on your side is a great asset as well, in every other department they very equal, both have good discipline, focus, and determination to win at all cost, hunger again they both badly want it, got the making of a great fight, :thumbs:

• Like 1

Joshua flipping on Twitter, he's right with what he's saying like......

Take a look at @anthonyfjoshua's Tweet: https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/status/854341629527949314?s=09

Tyson didn't like the fat jibe ? AJ getting the upper hand here...https://mobile.twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I can see Fury making a 'Youtube' shortly calling out AJ at Appleby with Bellew & Hatton showing them fair play ?

• Like 1

Just looked at the twitter argument fury is completely getting to aj great fight if aj gets past wvlad and fury comes back

Looks the other way round to me. Fury spitting the dummy. I seem to remember AJ wishing fellow Brit Fury all the best on the run up to his fight with Wlad.., pity Tyson hadn't the class or decency to return the favour. And he wonders why he gets no respect...
  • Like 2

Just looked at the twitter argument fury is completely getting to aj great fight if aj gets past wvlad and fury comes back

Looks the other way round to me. Fury spitting the dummy. I seem to remember AJ wishing fellow Brit Fury all the best on the run up to his fight with Wlad.., pity Tyson hadn't the class or decency to return the favour. And he wonders why he gets no respect...

Spitting the dummy out lol he's not serious he's having a wind up and probally having a right laugh about it aj taking it seriously however and yes your right but this is fury he loves a windup lol

Until somebody takes that ring magazine title from tyson he's the best heavyweight on the planet. That's the title that matters

The same was said of Michael Spinks yet most knew Mike Tyson was the best on the planet, of course it was proven when they met.

• Like 2

Until somebody takes that ring magazine title from tyson he's the best heavyweight on the planet. That's the title that matters

He's not the best when he's 5 stone overweight and more interested in Guinness, coke and talking rather than fighting. :drink:

He needs a good shake.

Edited by jukel123