Joshua V Klitschko

That's not really the point though, the point is I don't think Wlad will find it difficult to find Joshua like he did with Fury. Wlad has shown to be vulnerable when jumped on early against Sanders, I think Joshua needs to start fast and get him out of there ASAP.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Ive a lot of resect for Wlad but I think he going to get ko'd cant see it going the distance, I don't think he will of been hit that hard for a long time and he a fair bit older now, time out ring etc think all will go against him, AJ carries a lot of muscle and everyone expected him to go pop at some point, but he getting closer to Furys 25 fight record and not popped yet, he conditioned extremely well, very focused and disciplined lad, look at the likes of his challengers, none of them have that level of dedication to the life and it shows when they fighting, its sad that Wlad about the only test for him, pulls this off and he halfway to unified world champion

It's ok saying Dillion White rocked aj, but at the weight these are, one punch in right spot any of them could be doing the chicken dance... To be fair I think if Dillion White caught anyone ,he'd rock them

Absolutely right......if a 17 stone heavyweight pro fighter is not capable of rocking another man then he shouldnt be a pro fighter.

true :thumbs: and AJ deff can punch his weight , he should win this fight with ko mid rounds :yes:

paddy power laying joshoa 2/1...rounds 1..6

I think that's about where it will come for him mate,

seen the Gloves are Off this morning was on sky last night, all very civil, both men a picture of self discipline and focus, gunna be fireworks methinks

• Like 1

If Joshua does win this and stays disciplined he really could have a great career. It is good to see a young gun taking a real risk like this. I still think klitschko wins but if Joshua pulls it off I can't see anyone stopping him for a long time except himself.

• Like 1

'The Gloves Are Off' https://youtu.be/PUvxz1PtoVo

None of the trash talk bullshit needed for this one

Edited to add..., fcuk knows what questions they thought Johnny Nelson had asked them. I could barely follow half the shite they were saying

read some of the comments on you tube lol people complaining cos theres no smack talk :icon_redface:

That's about the first one of these Gloves are Off shows ive ever watched they are normally so muggy and embarrassing i avoid them but had a feeling these 2 chaps would just speak the truth without dressing it up and thats exactly what they did i love Joshua,s attitude to fighting he keeps things simple " im going for the knockout its what i do "....none of the silly mind games bollocks its just straight down the line cards on the table best man wins as it should be in a fight.

• Like 4

I'd like to see AJ win but I've got a feeling this fight with Wlad could be too early for him. Straight ahead fighters like AJ with poor movement and going at the opposing fighter in straight lines will suit Wlad perfectly. Wlad struggles with fighters with movement and this was why Fury was able to beat him and also he has been caught with big shots and stopped. AJ has the power to ko Wlad no doubt about it but can he land the telling shot ? Wlad has chased this fight with AJ forever and has obviously seen something that has piqued his interest and also if Wlad can beat AJ what a way to go out. Wlad is right up for this fight. Prediction,if it's a slugfest AJ early or if it's a boxing match Wlad early from controlled aggression or a late on stoppage of a gassed out AJ. Can the power and youth prevail or will the experience and ring craft of the older fighter take the win ?

I'd like to see AJ win but I've got a feeling this fight with Wlad could be too early for him. Straight ahead fighters like AJ with poor movement and going at the opposing fighter in straight lines will suit Wlad perfectly. Wlad struggles with fighters with movement and this was why Fury was able to beat him and also he has been caught with big shots and stopped. AJ has the power to ko Wlad no doubt about it but can he land the telling shot ? Wlad has chased this fight with AJ forever and has obviously seen something that has piqued his interest and also if Wlad can beat AJ what a way to go out. Wlad is right up for this fight. Prediction,if it's a slugfest AJ early or if it's a boxing match Wlad early from controlled aggression or a late on stoppage of a gassed out AJ. Can the power and youth prevail or will the experience and ring craft of the older fighter take the win ?

that's it mate old experience v strong youth , you might be right , and Wlad takes AJ out in the late rounds, if AJ runs out of steam , but like said if they got AJ to pace him self , and use alot of body shots on Wlad , old age will deff feel them , and once the arms drop down, Aj will KO him thats what i think should happen, but with to 17st men hitting each other anything can happen . :yes:

that about says it all :victory: it will come down too who wants it the most, they both have identified edges they fetch to the fight, its about as equal as it comes and sets the stage for a great fight imho, the best man will win on the night, Wlad's age don't mean a lot imho, he is an dedicated athlete, he in far better shape than most contenders half his age, the fact he been out for a while means little either in my book, he spent most that preparing for two fights that didn't happen, he likely relaxed and will of benefitted from the break, he really has nothing to prove to anyone but himself, and that's where the danger lays imho :thumbs:

Fights just been sold to Yanks on both HBO and Showtime, which aint happened since Manny v Mayweather, shows the magnitude of this fight and there not even a yank in it, fair paly to both men and their teams for getting it on, no ducking, no injuries, no excuses, just two top class boxers heading towards a massive night, cant wait for it meself, :victory:

There's two ways I look at this fights outcome if aj wins it's great very great for British boxing but for wlad win it gives our man furys win a lot more credit which now my eyes deserves before anyone says wlad had an off night etc we'll see however I think fury was far to awkward for wlad

My prediction for the aj v wlad fight is a wlad ko late rounds and I have money on it also but does not mean I'll not welcome a aj win as the best man will win and is aj wins sets up some great fights however if aj loosss he can come back quickly I don't think a loss to wvlad will do any damage to his career

There's two ways I look at this fights outcome if aj wins it's great very great for British boxing but for wlad win it gives our man furys win a lot more credit which now my eyes deserves before anyone says wlad had an off night etc we'll see however I think fury was far to awkward for wlad

My prediction for the aj v wlad fight is a wlad ko late rounds and I have money on it also but does not mean I'll not welcome a aj win as the best man will win and is aj wins sets up some great fights however if aj loosss he can come back quickly I don't think a loss to wvlad will do any damage to his career

I don't think anyone should look down on what Tyson achieved, he won the unified title and that's amazing, I would like too see him come back and play a part in the future of it as well, who wouldn't?

He needs to get back into the ring and work his way back into contention, doing it a second time really would be something in my book, if he half the man he looked to have been , then he should already be well on his way back and ready to show us all that he is the real deal,

How do you see Hughie managing against Parker? I think its a risky fight seeing as he just back off illness but don't blame him for taking the shot, after all that's what its all about innit, good luck to him I say, Parker will not be an easy fight by a long chalk, looking forward too that one as well

Edited by arcticgun