Joshua V Klitschko

Getting close now ?

Wlad 41 and not fought in 18 months, and his last fight a defeat to a guy most gave no chance to.

No doubt this is the best pedigree fighter, and by some way, that Joshua has ever faced.

Paddy Power currently has AJ 2/5 and WK 2/1. I hope AJ does it but going to bung a few quid on Wlad. Who do you think will win?

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

WD is a good technical, well bred boxer - I reckon he would have been training hard after losing. I can't see him losing this one.

fair point , as you say he lost his last fight, so this could be his last big payday . But i think if AJ dont run out of steam, as klitschko will prob hold /drain AJ in alot of rounds looking for a win on points, but i believe AJ trainers will know this , and get AJ to knock him out early the better maybe round 5-6 deff :yes::yes:

Hard one to call for me, wk last performance was very very poor, and I'm sure he trained as hard for that one as he will this one, but he does have experience on his side, aj doesn't ... But he does have youth, hunger and power on his....

• Like 1

The closer it gets the more I'm leaning towards Wlad. I think Joshua's best chance is to pounce on him as quick as he can because he ain't out boxing Wlad and once Wlad lands a big shot I predict "Timbbbeeerrrr."

Yep think folk are forgetting just how many folk wlad has stopped and wasn't to long ago dillion had aj doin the chicken dance. As for wlads last performance he was a little poor but fury could come in with that style n make anybody look poor

Wlad may be boring but he's one of the biggest punches the division as ever seen. We will see if he's past it very soon but I think there's life in the old dog yet.

It's ok saying Dillion White rocked aj, but at the weight these are, one punch in right spot any of them could be doing the chicken dance... To be fair I think if Dillion White caught anyone ,he'd rock them

• Like 3

It's ok saying Dillion White rocked aj, but at the weight these are, one punch in right spot any of them could be doing the chicken dance... To be fair I think if Dillion White caught anyone ,he'd rock them

Absolutely right......if a 17 stone heavyweight pro fighter is not capable of rocking another man then he shouldnt be a pro fighter.

• Like 4