Babies Are Racist

So there you go, it's perfectly normal to have racial bias towards your own kind of people...I think every knew this deep down though lol

Another world problem solved right here on The Hunting Life! 8)

https://media.utoronto.ca/media-releases/infants-show-racial-bias-toward-members-of-own-race-and-against-those-of-other-races/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel it important to point out that racial bias is not racism. Racism is the belief of racial superiority, period. It's been bastardised these days to mean basically anything.   Koinophilia!

Muhammad Ali explained it best, it's the natural order and there's nothing wrong with it at all.

"Racial bias is not racism" ?   Try telling that to the latest meeting of the Hackney Afro-Carribean Lesbian Collective......(guest speaker Jeremy Corbyn on "Non-traditional gender specification and

Posted Images

I feel it important to point out that racial bias is not racism. Racism is the belief of racial superiority, period. It's been bastardised these days to mean basically anything.

Koinophilia! :good:

Agreed but like you say they throw the word around like confetti so much it means nothing to be called one lol

Shame they don't come up with a cure for these kids who think they are a different sex instead of molly coddling them. Racist? No. Mental? Perfectly fine.

It's as if there is some kind of agenda

C9VbdbwVoAEJZVp.jpg

I feel it important to point out that racial bias is not racism. Racism is the belief of racial superiority, period. It's been bastardised these days to mean basically anything.

Koinophilia! :good:

"Racial bias is not racism" ?

Try telling that to the latest meeting of the Hackney Afro-Carribean Lesbian Collective......(guest speaker Jeremy Corbyn on "Non-traditional gender specification and class oppression - £2 in advance, £3 on the door......)

• Like 2

Racial bias is simply the comforting familiarity we feel amongst others of our own kind. It exists in most animals, but would, I believe, be termed 'species bias', if there is such a phrase. I even see it in my lurchers when they meet another lurcher or sight hound. They are far more relaxed when meeting a similar dog than when meeting something that is completely different, such as a GSD, poodle or whatever.

Behaviour must have something to do with it as well: body language, stance, head movements: each race has tiny differences in the way we interact with others, notwithstanding belief systems that go to affect all of the above.

• Like 2

Racial bias is simply the comforting familiarity we feel amongst others of our own kind. It exists in most animals, but would, I believe, be termed 'species bias', if there is such a phrase. I even see it in my lurchers when they meet another lurcher or sight hound. They are far more relaxed when meeting a similar dog than when meeting something that is completely different, such as a GSD, poodle or whatever.

Behaviour must have something to do with it as well: body language, stance, head movements: each race has tiny differences in the way we interact with others, notwithstanding belief systems that go to affect all of the above.

That's interesting because I've noticed exactly the same thing with my Labrador

Racial bias is a genetic tendency in small babies.

However the idea that this Darwinian mechanism in effectively intellectually negligible babies meant to make sure they crawl towards their own mother and not someone else's is hardly an excuse in later and presumably more mentally developed life... :D

They do the study on babies because they're not influenced by anything. There have been studies on adults with the same result but the argument was that people had developed bias due to external influences.

Birds of a feather flock together

That's interesting because I've noticed exactly the same thing with my Labrador

This is presumably on the basis that the Labrador is approximately as intelligent as a baby. :)