I Am An African, You Can Never Take My Life

A black dude just don't get on a bus with a knife to stab another random black dude.......just don't happen.

it does not say weather he was the intended target only that he was the one who tackled him

"Attacked a passenger"..........."the victim faught back"

They have painted him as a have a go hero but it looks to me like he was just defending himself from an attack.......otherwise there would have been a few people injured surely?

another report said he threatened passengers with the knife who moved back and he stepped forward to tackle the guy with the knife

• Like 1

Do I help? No just film it.

Let us just hope that if this ever happens to anyone of us that at least one person will stop filming and help. Help, dream on mate, somehow I think that Ladbroke would take your money with those odds in a blink of an eye.

All the very best

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 1

Well done that man!did the right thing acting straight away and putting the attacker on the back foot and not allowing the attacker to dominate the situation from the start.

yep, :thumbs: pity he didn't put the knife in his neck , be one less to worry about then . :yes: