Kay, you are incredibly talented. You certainly bring your subjects to life, they are amazing ! :clapper:

I especially love the foxes.

A gentleman I know took me to the Midland Game Fair years ago, and I took a fancy to them through the many "foxy" items that were for sale there. If he were to read this he would CRRRRRINNNGGGGE, as he has spent many an hour helping others to rid their farms of them. I do realize that they are a menace, but I do appreciate the beauty of them.

If you ever set up shop in any way, please let me know :)

Edited by Miss Lynn
  • Like 1

Kay, are the canvases decoupage or actual paintings?

There decoupage single ply tissue basically ,not painted , I have no drawing or painting skills :thumbs:

• Like 1

Either way, they're still very good :yes:

I for one wouldn't have the creativity or thought to put those canvases together.

I love that dog one - the dog at the bottom looking up makes it :good:

Keep going mate

I kept looking at that dog pic & thought I should have put the collie at the bottom :laugh: ..

There decoupage single ply tissue basically ,not painted , I have no drawing or painting skills :thumbs:

Thanks, what threw me was you mentioning 'paint brushes' in your opening post, and I did wonder whether the weave of the canvas would present problems, clearly not though. Nice results nonetheless.

Very nice, love wrendale designs.

Another good wildlife designer is maison voyage have you seen them?

I love the wrendale designs, I have just ordered a money box for my grandson , I will look up maison voyage ,not heard of them

• Like 1

Thanks, what threw me was you mentioning 'paint brushes' in your opening post, and I did wonder whether the weave of the canvas would present problems, clearly not though. Nice results nonetheless.

Sorry the paint brushes I used to do the wooden box & metal things I give a coat of chalk paint to