• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Spanish ron

Spanish ron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:19 pm

Hi i am new to the site but would ask if anyone has or will have a patterdale puppy now or in the near future i would like to talk to them.
I now luve in spain and have 30,000 acres of mountain and forest and reckon a patterdale would think its in heaven.
If this is the wrong forum do apologise
  • roybo likes this

#17 foxdropper

foxdropper

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,632 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:30 pm

Taz ...Dont want to get into an argument but if as you say the stock is proven id like to know why there isnt a waiting list for said lonely pup .Can i ask also if you breed to supply the general game or for yourself and mates .Its just if the last bit is true then there is  never supplus pups as anything born over the spoken for number is surely waste and culled .Like i said its not looking for an argument ,just genuine observations and sorry if its blunt . 

• Rabbit Hunter and Daniel cain like this

#18 trampthechamp

trampthechamp

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:10 am

Thats what i was thinking,read alot of your previous post and you say you have dug with lads from scotland,wales,england and even france,surely there would be lads queing up for a pup without having to advertise on here? Atb tramp
  • Daniel cain likes this

#19 Terrier15

Terrier15

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:06 pm

Taz doesn't have a clue who I am, however I know of one of his pups from last year.

Top draw and to be fair I assume he is just trying to sort someone out after being let down.
  • Mooching Celt likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users