Well for the last 2 years the camera box was unoccupied apart from spiders and all sorts of other little visitors so during the winter I had a bit of branch trimming to do so cleand the box out again and after a bit of bodged repair work i then moved it a bit higher up the tree and onto another branch. Then we had this blue tit checking the box out the other week...

20170304_092204_zps30phjcdd.jpg

• Like 2

Got Blue Tits outside my back door, filling a nestbox. Last year they were in the other box, at the bottom of the garden, they made the nest out of the fluff from my GSD's tennis balls, a dayglo nest when I cleaned it out. :laugh:

• Like 1

I reckon she'll get addicted to the nest cam Tom. Wildlife cameras show sex, violence, incest and family disputes....just like an episode of Eastender's (so I'm told).

Funny you mention that the stuff I seen with the bluetits fighting on the grass between eachother metres away from me while fixing my vehicle I could have picked them up and they would have carried on I bet. So strange! I diddnt see them all winter. The joys of nature very suprising. All in a small

urban front garden in a quiet culdesack

They have been Buisy! ......

20170418_164038_zps3e7gwrhc.jpg

They are in the box a lot of the time now making a tight weaved nest cup and started to line it with dog hair and feathers.....

20170418_164422_zpsro02rf09.jpg

They regularly flap about to keep the nest cup pushed out and the right size...

20170418_164431_zpss0bilmkw.jpgSo its looking promising!

• Like 4