Poland To Muslims, Here, Jesus Is Our King, So Get Out.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't like what he writes don't read it.. Forums I've been on in the past that have a singular way of thinking tend to get stale fairly quick...as for terrorist sympathisers there's a few on he

Undeniable proof were ever their is a large Pakistani .Kashmirie community the sexual explotation of young white girls goes on whats also disturbing most of these areas are controlled by Labour counci

I'll make a start then .f**k off you stinking rag head c**ts

Posted Images

What a load of f***ing comic book heroes LOL im sure Muslims are quaking in their sandals not

Sound like a bit of a sympathiser
What a load of f***ing comic book heroes LOL im sure Muslims are quaking in their sandals not

Make it 2 sympathisers

Do you realise you just claimed you are a jihadist sympathiser? Or did you mistake the meaning? You are treading on very dangerous ground here...
Db sided with innocent muslim immigrant in europe.. and for that he was called a sympathizer. So i thought eay he didnt say anything wrong.. sympathizing with muslim civilizing is a crime now ?

Read what desertbred.. there was no mention or hint bout isis or any terrorist.

Unless i read it wron.

And if they gonna terrorize innocent muslim then i will defend .. any .. innocent person. So i said bring it on.

There is never anything wrong with defending innocent people imo, and I thought/ hoped you didn't mean the worst in your post. It could very easily be taken the wrong way thanks for clarifying.

If you don't like what he writes don't read it.. Forums I've been on in the past that have a singular way of thinking tend to get stale fairly quick...as for terrorist sympathisers there's a few on here and there not all muzzies... Reason I enjoy the THL is because of its open to all policy I'd hate for it to become a boys club.

Im all for that, he contributes nowt mate, never has, never will, he just a lil ghetto rat with a bull an a patt that looks for reactions not only from safety of mumbos house, but a diff continent aswell haha he only here to try cause trouble, like i said i never agreed with anybody bein banned, but he a fcukin snake with a rats tail
It's the Internet bud lol and we are both guilty of a bit of rodless fishing lol...lifes to short mate :thumbs:

Where's flashfart today anyway?

• Like 3

Working actually... :D

I will be available for he membership to make death threats and racially abuse later this evening. :D

AHH there is the problem your only a trainee hunter you need to be at least an extreme hunter post wise before you can get the death threats combined with racial/ Religious abuse there are always the Geordies they are knuckle draggers and do bargain abuse of all kinds as they live in a shit hole anyway just saying like. Edited by desertbred

I will be available for he membership to make death threats and racially abuse later this evening. :D

AHH there is the problem your only a trainee hunter you need to be at least an extreme hunter post wise before you can get the death threats combined with racial/ Religious abuse there are always the Geordies they are knuckle draggers and do bargain abuse of all kinds as they live in a shit hole anyway just saying like.
Are you still pulling the victim card? Flasheart isn't muslim, apparently, I don't think he can pull that one just with a name like amir.

AHH there is the problem your only a trainee hunter you need to be at least an extreme hunter post wise before you can get the death threats combined with racial/ Religious abuse there are always the Geordies they are knuckle draggers and do bargain abuse of all kinds as they live in a shit hole anyway just saying like.

Are you still pulling the victim card? Flasheart isn't muslim, apparently, I don't think he can pull that one just with a name like amir.

The only victim here is you, you have a complex.Constantly on about victim cards are you mentally retarded or just thick? Edited by desertbred

You can't really pull the Muslim card when you drink beer, eat bacon and screw around though... :D

The only victim here is you, you have a complex.Constantly on about victim cards are you mentally retarded or just thick?
Poor little muslim getting death threats, racial / Religious abuse from 'knuckle draggers' boo hoo grow a set, forget about seeking pity and meaningless insults, when you put the victim card away and refrain from brain dead insults you can be an interesting fellow.
  • Like 1

I always thought he was odd, what with his 2 personas and all. On other forums he can't even make his mind up what country he is from let alone what religion. Here he is muslim, christian or atheist as suits him and either despises jihadists or supports them.

He's probably a little white boy living with his parents in Clacton.

Why Clacton? Lol

It was the least exotic place I could think of at the time. :laugh:

Ever considered Byker for a long weekend of wild camping ?

I always thought he was odd, what with his 2 personas and all. On other forums he can't even make his mind up what country he is from let alone what religion. Here he is muslim, christian or atheist as suits him and either despises jihadists or supports them.

He's probably a little white boy living with his parents in Clacton.

Why Clacton? Lol

It was the least exotic place I could think of at the time. :laugh:

Ever considered Byker for a long weekend of wild camping ?

I thought that was fictional, like walford.