Good Crack Bushing And ?

bird

dog's are tough buggers , more so lurchers,terriers,spaniels types. yesterday i went on to the other side of a common that i don't go to often , there few rabbits in there but in thick cover brambles etc.The dogs were having great time, i was tapping the brambles the odd one would run out, they get to the other cover, it just bit crack dogs give them something to do other than piss /shit lol. i tapped this big long bramble , and was alot of movement in there , when a fox shot out far side ,Buck went like rocket down there, fox got through gap in this fence thats coverd in thick cover, Buck bounced off this fence couple feet , i thought christ he got o have bust something there , well he got up and jumped fence bit further down the track looking for old charlie , you get the odd few about he found one few weeks back that had been shot and he retrieved it to me.So the mooch was going great, the dogs were enjoying there selves , when a bloke came around the corner with 2 labs a black and choc, ive spoke to this bloke before , and he ok he had them on the lead before , said they were ok. Well i just about to say hello , when the black lab went for Buck, it tried to get him in the neck, Buck seemed to flick him off his shoulder, quite easy, then he moved off and just sat still away from the dog.The bloke shouted at his dog, i just let him walk past, Buck moved then to follow me , then this twat'n dog still was going to run at Buck, the bloke stopped this dog again and shouted again.If that had been my dog, i would hit feckin thing , not shout at it. It really a godsend the Buck soft with people and dogs, because the way he piles in to his quarry and uses his power and jaw he bloody of wreaked that lab deff . i will still go there its good crack, just hope if the bloke there he keeps that bloody thing on the lead .

• Like 3

This Buck dog sounds amazing !

he good dog he gives 100% at his quarry, and you carnt ask for no more from any dog . But its his temp is amazing if you want to call it that, he very chilled out , i havent done great lot with him with my fooked back , but if not in pain i will try to do get him few runs when i can , but he great a home nice and docile easy to live with . But yes his temp prob the best of any dog ive ever had and not just lurchers, thats, staffs,pit,bull mastiffs , lurchers any type x ive kept, most of them above would have a fight with another , feck me old Bryn will lol. But Buck dont want to fight any dog even if they go for him like said he just moves away from them he dont want it, and with kids he his brill real gentle with them , so what ive seen him do in the field to be like this i think is brill, how he can turn it off and on so quick when he as to. As working dog, there thousands better out there than him deff, but as regards good solid temp goes , you wont get much better than him deff . :yes::yes:

• Like 1

Was you explained there mate is what I expect all my dogs to be like ! My old bitch has come home from being out digging with me and my uncles grand kids have jumped on her any lurcher I have now is highly introduced to kids in all situations as they will probably be around when I have my own and any aggression shown to kids they would be Pts I don't accept it