Just An Other Old Chinese Model

Looking good for a B2. My mate had a B2 -2 I think it was called given the other week (Italian stock version the box called it) for a bit of messing we stripped it in my garage with a few tinnys as he was interested to see inside and....

A rear spring guide was fitted!

A fairly decent piston seal

Zero lube!

Lots of rust in cyl!

Lots of rust in barrel!

We cleaned it our with wd40 and rags on sticks, cleaned it out with de greaser then put some sandpaper on a rod and polished the cyl then the piston in the drill chuck till they where looking good and shiney!

When then lubed with my faveroute.... TBT bumslide and fitted a spare top hat from my draw (a hw one fitted) rebuilt - trigger was fiddly but we where a bit tiddly lol it was hard to guide the pin through. The result... Nice to shoot but this we need more barrel shims! That barrel is still loose. Was a fun evening tho and transformed it'd shot cycle. It sounded like a tool chest going down a flight of steps when fired before our little fettle .

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't have to have an HW or Air Arms to have a good rifle............                                                   .............................(But it helps........

i like jack Daniels or Jim beam you c**t !

haha... I'm keeping schtum jimmy! hes sat next to me tucking into ice-cream, can't wait to see him in his jungle warfare kit with his new springer   cheers si

Posted Images

Si dont tell the bairn what iv got for him mate

if you have not all ready lol :laugh:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

haha... I'm keeping schtum jimmy!

hes sat next to me tucking into ice-cream, can't wait to see him in his jungle warfare kit with his new springer :laugh::thumbs:

cheers si :thumbs:

• Like 2

Si dont tell the bairn what iv got for him mate

if you have not all ready lol :laugh:

haha... I'm keeping schtum jimmy!

hes sat next to me tucking into ice-cream, can't wait to see him in his jungle warfare kit with his new springer :laugh::thumbs:

cheers si :thumbs:

Just polished the piston

and the new spring (well old one i had and reshaped it to fit in the piston lol)

Stephen (mad4it) is sending up a full rifle that is in bits so some of the parts i need will come out of that

just got to clean and polish the chamber

and just put two coats of tru oil on the stock she is looking good

and iv got the old piston and seal sitting in oil to swell it up a bit and give it a new lease of life

cant wait to see his face when he see,s it lol

post-63400-0-27906600-1492023828.jpg

post-63400-0-53944000-1492023838.jpg

post-63400-0-51710700-1492023848_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-84654200-1492023856_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good for a B2. My mate had a B2 -2 I think it was called given the other week (Italian stock version the box called it) for a bit of messing we stripped it in my garage with a few tinnys as he was interested to see inside and....

Zero lube!

Lots of rust in cyl!

Lots of rust in barrel!

We cleaned it our with wd40 and rags on sticks, cleaned it out with de greaser then put some sandpaper on a rod and polished the cyl then the piston in the drill chuck till they where looking good and shiney!

When then lubed with my faveroute.... TBT bumslide and fitted a spare top hat from my draw (a hw one fitted) rebuilt - trigger was fiddly but we where a bit tiddly lol it was hard to guide the pin through. The result... Nice to shoot but this we need more barrel shims! That barrel is still loose. Was a fun evening tho and transformed it'd shot cycle. It sounded like a tool chest going down a flight of steps when fired before our little fettle .

The trigger is fiddly as you have to put the trigger in then the spring for the trigger then the housing for the main spring then get the pin through all of them at the same time as well as pushing down on the housing for the main spring lol

The last one i did Tom nearly had me beat lol :laugh:

walked away from it three times until my son came in and it took 2 mins to sort after that with two of us lol :laugh:

atvbjimmy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Zero lube!

Lots of rust in cyl!

Lots of rust in barrel!

The trigger is fiddly as you have to put the trigger in then the spring for the trigger then the housing for the main spring then get the pin through all of them at the same time as well as pushing down on the housing for the main spring lol

walked away from it three times until my son came in and it took 2 mins to sort after that with two of us lol :laugh:

Ha ha! Ace! It took two of us swearing at each other for half an hour to do that job. Its looking like your doing a top job there!

• Like 1

Zero lube!

Lots of rust in cyl!

Lots of rust in barrel!

Ha ha! Ace! It took two of us swearing at each other for half an hour to do that job. Its looking like your doing a top job there!

I was swearing at my self with sweat dripping off my brow lol

must of gone through 6 cigs in the time it took to get it in to calm my self down :laugh:

stripped the action back again Si as i was not happy with it

but it fine now phew

just waiting for some parts coming off mad4it (Stephen) then she will be ready for him

post-63400-0-99058200-1492331760.jpg

post-63400-0-38468800-1492331773.jpg

post-63400-0-39280000-1492331786.jpg

post-63400-0-87190200-1492331799.jpg

post-63400-0-47815000-1492331811.jpg

post-63400-0-66273600-1492331825.jpg

post-63400-0-04212400-1492331838.jpg

post-63400-0-23970200-1492331853.jpg

• Like 2

Top job as usual!

Still a good few deep scratches in the stock Tom that i could not get out mate who ever had this before must of stripped the lacquer off with a wire brush some are that deep .

but as this is going to be used in the woods on woody's and crows it will not matter if it gets knocked and banged off the trees lol :laugh:

Top job as usual!

Still a good few deep scratches in the stock Tom that i could not get out mate who ever had this before must of stripped the lacquer off with a wire brush some are that deep .

but as this is going to be used in the woods on woody's and crows it will not matter if it gets knocked and banged off the trees lol :laugh:

it certainly will be used jimmy :thumbs:

can't wait for the summer... think its gong to be a good one!

cheers and ill see you and nelly friday :hunter::cheers:

atb si

Top job as usual!

it certainly will be used jimmy :thumbs:

can't wait for the summer... think its gong to be a good one!

cheers and ill see you and nelly friday :hunter::cheers:

atb si

Looking forward to it bro

:boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Looking good Jimmy :)

Got a fridge full of beer for nelly n Viz and a jar of decaf and an e-cig for you!!

See you tomorrow :)

Atb and cheers si

Feck the decaf and you know where to shove the Ecig

TWAT

see you tomorrow mate

• Like 1