Dozens Killed In Church Bombs........

If theres one thing the last few pages of this topic proves its that basic man on the street common sense thinking ( Wilfs ) still holds far more weight than intellectual ethnically diverse ponces ( Flashbollocks )............and long may it continue to do so !

My dear fellow, if that were the case then some sort of non-faith based counter arguments would be presented in the name of common sense if not Jesus?

Listen treacle......nobody likes an intellectual smarty pants if you,re an ex University Challenge bod then good for you but flexing your mind muscles to normal everyday folk like us if neither impressive or appreciated.......im no academic granted but ive understood every word Wilf has said yet dont really know what your talking about so im merely suggesting you lower your nose slightly if you intend conversing with us rabble theres a good lad ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I think people have so far failed to grasp and don't actually want to beleive is that Western Europe is in a battle for its very soul........the principals that we have lived by for the last 1500

Listen treacle......nobody likes an intellectual smarty pants if you,re an ex University Challenge bod then good for you but flexing your mind muscles to normal everyday folk like us if neither impres

See you won't get me at it because actually I happen to beleive that we have no business in the Muslim world and the Muslim world has no business here. We would all get on a lot better if we stayed i

Posted Images

If theres one thing the last few pages of this topic proves its that basic man on the street common sense thinking ( Wilfs ) still holds far more weight than intellectual ethnically diverse ponces ( Flashbollocks )............and long may it continue to do so !

My dear fellow, if that were the case then some sort of non-faith based counter arguments would be presented in the name of common sense if not Jesus?

Listen treacle......nobody likes an intellectual smarty pants if you,re an ex University Challenge bod then good for you but flexing your mind muscles to normal everyday folk like us if neither impressive or appreciated.......im no academic granted but ive understood every word Wilf has said yet dont really know what your talking about so im merely suggesting you lower your nose slightly if you intend conversing with us rabble theres a good lad ;)

i use my mind muscles at work, not on a random thread on a field sports site. :D

If you don't understand what I am saying then I believe it is convention to ask rather than jump straight to hysteria about trolling, isn't it?

i use my mind muscles at work, not on a random thread on a field sports site. :D

If you don't understand what I am saying then I believe it is convention to ask rather than jump straight to hysteria about trolling, isn't it?

Oi Ben,Dave,Paul we,ve got one here :laugh: ....its alright im just playing.

You see this is where i find folk with real life experience/opinions tend to be able to hold their own in a wider social circle than academic bookworm creeps can.....its just something ive noticed.

Me being a little devil i sometimes find it amusing to elevate these types to an even higher platform.........the fall is always that much greater :D

Yes its great dont you think ?.....i find it the perfect counter punch to the person who thinks they are more capable than they actually are ;)

I do but not, I suspect, for the same reasons you do.

I don't propose to get into a discussion about intelligence but do note that you admit to struggling in following the English language as it was meant to be written. :D

Yes its great dont you think ?.....i find it the perfect counter punch to the person who thinks they are more capable than they actually are ;)

I don't propose to get into a discussion about intelligence but do note that you admit to struggling in following the English language as it was meant to be written. :D

Thats because im honest in my failures i dont feel the need to run away from them..... a simple question like " what was your previous username " being an example.

Dont worry if its too shameful to say then keep it to yourself.........you just remind me of a few other such pompous pricks who had to speak in cryptic riddles to avoid common every day every man man talk on here...............but like you say...thats not you ;)

Thats because im honest in my failures i dont feel the need to run away from them..... a simple question like " what was your previous username " being an example.

Dont worry if its too shameful to say then keep it to yourself.........you just remind me of a few other such pompous pricks who had to speak in cryptic riddles to avoid common every day every man man talk on here...............but like you say...thats not you ;)

I.

Have.

Never.

Been.

A.

Member.

Of.

This.

Forum.

Before.

Why is that so hard for you to accept? :D

Cryptic riddles?

My dear fellow, it's your own language...

I would have thought me learning it properly would have fallen under the heading of "integration" rather than being something that gets you foaming at the mouth?! :D

I.

Have.

Never.

Been.

A.

Member.

Of.

This.

Forum.

Before.

Why is that so hard for you to accept? :D

Cryptic riddles?

My dear fellow, it's your own language...

I would have thought me learning it properly would have fallen under the heading of "integration" rather than being something that gets you foaming at the mouth?! :D

If i was going to " foam at the mouth " over a poncey twat on here i would of done a long time ago son but having seen the reverse lights flash more than once i just find folk like you a mild source of amusement these days thats all ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

I am a committed atheist Mr Francie, god may as well be the laws of thermodynamics for all the influence he has on the universe.

Religion is something I have an active distaste for, truth be told, but I'm not the sort to mock a little old lady fornfor going to church if that brings her some sort of comfort.

Do you not see that islamic communities cause problems everywhere they settle flasheart? You seem very intelligent to me and you claim you are atheiest yet seem to be very defensive and concerned for the decent muslims out there. I too am concerned for the decent muslims but not at the expense of my own people and culture. If decent muslims suffer and it saves my people and my culture I can live with that, not ideal but that is what I would choose. You seem to have a deep understanding of politics and economics but do you have knowledge of the spread of islam? Historically and current? Do you want islam to continue spreading? I do not and clearly Wilf does not and I do not blame anybody in a non islamic country not wanting islam in any way, shape or form.

I am a committed atheist Mr Francie, god may as well be the laws of thermodynamics for all the influence he has on the universe.

Religion is something I have an active distaste for, truth be told, but I'm not the sort to mock a little old lady fornfor going to church if that brings her some sort of comfort.

Not a problem bud, but atheism is a religon also, look up your dictonary.

Not a problem bud, but atheism is a religon also, look up your dictonary.

religion

noun

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

:hmm: