Ginger/golden Squirrel.

I was just to the south of mae hong son with a local guy looking for gibbons in the wild,i saw 2 but in the space of an afternoon I also saw 5 different colour variations of squirrel,albino,black,brown,greyish and the only one I managed a pic of this ginger/golden type.

post-1930-0-13994300-1491808010_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I haven't a clue neil,the thai guy I was with had limited English and my thai is nit-noi ,I saw 2 black gibbons but the pics are crap as they were right up in the canopy.

• Like 1

Nice going......you doing any fishing while your there ?......really enjoyed Thailand last year, just got tickets for Cambodia in a couple of months......you been ??

Been to Cambodia quite a few times mate,you going siem reap way?Done a bit of fishing,got just over a week left then back to spain.

Nice going......you doing any fishing while your there ?......really enjoyed Thailand last year, just got tickets for Cambodia in a couple of months......you been ??

Been to Cambodia quite a few times mate,you going siem reap way?Done a bit of fishing,got just over a week left then back to spain.

Yes mate, doing Ankor Watt and then back to Thailand for a week or so......atb

• Like 1

Angkor is easily the best temple complex I have visited,try to do a sunrise trip as well,and if your flush do the Angkor hot air balloon flight,i did a great one last week in chiang mai.Are you flying to siem or doing the poipet border crossing?

Angkor is easily the best temple complex I have visited,try to do a sunrise trip as well,and if your flush do the Angkor hot air balloon flight,i did a great one last week in chiang mai.Are you flying to siem or doing the poipet border crossing?

Sounds good......flying to Siem Reap mate from Bangkok.,,,,,,,,then back to Krabi for a bit of beach.....

• Like 1

Sounds good......flying to Siem Reap mate from Bangkok.,,,,,,,,then back to Krabi for a bit of beach.....

Krabi is a fantastic place to kick back and relax,we were going to go maybe 3 weeks back to climb on the karst's but went north instead,sonkgran is a couple of days time,its going to get messy,all the street vendors are flogging supersoakers and coloured dyes.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...