Nice Land In Orkney

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm spending a few weeks up my at my house in Orkney. Only been up here a few days and that's all it took to make me remember why I bought it. Had a couple of mooches with the dogs just enjoying th

Had a nice walk up the cliffs this morning. The deerhound x caught a rabbit so well pleased

Yes it is lovely up here. It's in the middle of no where and plenty of wildlife Once my son has flown the nest me and the missus will be up here in a flash. I've got a few acres and nice stone farm

Posted Images

Hi Hannibal who bred your deerhound cross? btw your a lucky man up there.

My mate bred her,he owns both the dam and sire. Her dam was 3/4 deerhound 1/4 grey and her sire was 1/4 deerhound 1/4 saluki 1/2 greyhound so god knows what that makes her but she's a good bitch. Plenty of wind and plenty of fire in her belly.

Whereabouts are you in Scotland? Have you been to Orkney ?

What's the trout fishing like up there mate? The sea trout fishing be good eh ?

The fishing is world class up here mate

Orkney council stock all the lochs for residents to fish

Not much of a fisherman myself but would like to start

Its a cracking place to disappear for a wee while I stayed at st Mary's island just across the bay from the wee Italian chapel in the middle of the winter a few year ago and there was hardly a soul about...., wouldn't mind a bash at the sea trout in the summer up there

Hi Hannibal who bred your deerhound cross? btw your a lucky man up there.

My mate bred her,he owns both the dam and sire. Her dam was 3/4 deerhound 1/4 grey and her sire was 1/4 deerhound 1/4 saluki 1/2 greyhound so god knows what that makes her but she's a good bitch. Plenty of wind and plenty of fire in her belly.

Whereabouts are you in Scotland? Have you been to Orkney ?

I'm from the west coast Ayrshire, I've never been to Orkney but hope to get round the Highlands and Islands when work calms down in a few years time.

Its a cracking place to disappear for a wee while I stayed at st Mary's island just across the bay from the wee Italian chapel in the middle of the winter a few year ago and there was hardly a soul about...., wouldn't mind a bash at the sea trout in the summer up there

Come clean who was you hiding from :boogy: