Sign in to follow this  
Hunting Dogs Europe

Hwv Pups From My Trial Winning Import Bitch

Gb you can't speak to him like that...he run you out of town like he did gaz .atb dc

• Like 1

Gb you can't speak to him like that...he run you out of town like he did gaz .atb dc

Has gaz been bullied off site?? Thats a wee shame haha

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 1

Noticed him on the bottom of the page yesterday Don lol.atb dc

He a lurker now then eh haha

• Like 1

Reporting back to moochers like that ira mole steak knife lol.atb dc

• Like 2

This bloke asked me 2650 euros for a jagd bitch that apparently works fox lol

more than a month till there born so your wanting them prebooked at £950 a pup , i think your on the wrong site mate but time will tell

Gun dogs and the sale of , not part of the hunting life !!

I stand by my earlier comments or are you calling me a liar, Oh and by the way I'm not your mate

everybody that posts on this section of the site is a communist.
  • Like 1

As an ambassador of his company I wish the global gundog community could see how he just went straight off on a tangent and spoke to one of the lads on here. A dog peddler is not a derogatory term it just means you buy and sell. There was no need for that. The reply he gave could potentially sink his company if that was shown on the stalking directory were he receives a lot of attention for the dogs he peddles.

• Like 1

This guys Hancock on a international scale :icon_eek:

Can't believe I just read that :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this