Always had a air rifle since I was a kid but never really been into trying different pellets, shooting at paper? and all the rest of it, only just started to interest me, Always been a case of set scopes up and thought no more of it.

Chrono..new pellets...paper?? I've turned you into a geek!

Apologies mate...bad steg! ?

• Like 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with donuts,, Grace House is my chosen charity this year, I will be competing in The Great North Run this year on their behalf.

Well I`m not arguing lads, not at all but that rule leaves a very bad taste to me.   Judge - right officer Dibble you caught mr smith shooting on the verge of his permission and not his

Worked out how the odd pellet seemed to go the over limit after reading some old posts on here about pellet size and manufacturing tolerance. . . Think it was pianoman old post that got me thinking.

Posted Images

Always had a air rifle since I was a kid but never really been into trying different pellets, shooting at paper and all the rest of it, only just started to interest me, Always been a case of set scopes up and thought no more of it.

Apologies mate...bad steg!

Nowt wrong with being a pellet geek steg

Makes for better sport and more food for the pot :)

• Like 1

Always had a air rifle since I was a kid but never really been into trying different pellets, shooting at paper and all the rest of it, only just started to interest me, Always been a case of set scopes up and thought no more of it.

????

If the police ever do pull an air gun I was told they can only test it with the pellets " THE OWNER was using in it when pulled ".

If you get my drift :angel:

atb Mark

I would imagine they would use whatever pellet they wanted.......

If the police ever do pull an air gun I was told they can only test it with the pellets " THE OWNER was using in it when pulled ".

atb Mark

Not apparently true Mark ,they can test with what ever pellet they want

atb Mark

I would imagine they would use whatever pellet they wanted.......
Can't work you out Archie :D One one hand you have a bird eating a donut from between her pins, and on the other, a signnature containing a care home promo for you people.

Like it.

• Like 1

Forgot to mention the new scopes haha
  • Like 1