Cheers jon thats why i asked mate, today i went out just to plink and check the long shots and normally 50 mtrs is the 2nd milldot down but the pellets were going all over for some reason, its zeroed at 40 mtrs and that was fine, ( no wind as i was inside)

i clean my 95... just done it tonight, the groups have opened up from sub 5p to about 50p at 40yrd

after a pull through and a few pellets it pulls the groups back together

this is poi after, think theres 20 pellets so far but i abandoned ship to go crow bashing, ill put some more lead through it tomorrow night!

post-102306-0-61105700-1491337138_thumb.jpg

we just keep altering the zero and take it for granted until they start spreading

my .22 hw 100 use to need cleaning every now and again too, it had a tight choke and only liked a few pellets!

atb si

Haven`t cleaned my kt 100`s barrel in three years,it strikes a match at 38 yds but used the same AA Fields 4.52, 8.4 g all the time.

Cleaned my ks 100 when I changed over to F.A.P a year ago and that`s the same, deadly accurate.

BN, spray gun oil, lightly and at arms length, the rear side of your magazine (empty) and watch your groups close to pin head groups immediately.- big tip on the HW 100`s.

Only spray lightly, at arms length every 6-8 mag`s used mate.

If it helps any,

post-85710-0-07773700-1491338442_thumb.jpg

post-85710-0-12425500-1491338461_thumb.jpg

atb Mark.

• Like 1